Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

There all looking good Sir. Glad you are feeling better.

4 Likes

This the ppfd that I shoot for in umoles/sec

4 Likes

Thanks every one. Just trying to keep up with every one in here :grin: Thanks @merlin44 I think I can only do watts, DLI and ppfd. I just go by watts since I know my lights. I get fox tails now and then too. Mostly from the heat and running my lights so close. Or that is my theory lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome in there buddy!

4 Likes

Wow things really blew up in here!! They look amazing my friend! :clap: well done as always. All those nuggets are fattening up fast! :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks guys. I will see if you are free for a few minutes after I eat @dbrn32 :grin:

4 Likes

Looking great as usual B! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

7 Likes

Lush forests!

4 Likes

Your gardens looking nice I’m jealous, some nice looking plants there B! Keeping you busy that’s for sure.

4 Likes

nice ! lot to keep up with wow . :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:alien: Happy Growing

3 Likes

Thanks. And I have seen your grows @Nicky you have nothing to worry about :grin:

Well, this has turned into a good day. I made it to 4 years here today. And then this showed up in the mail. Thank you @ravenchief :grin: More autos, He also sent the cool grove bags. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

That’s awesome dude! I’m a Mephisto hound, I’ve read about every strain on their site dozens of times. The Hubbabubbasmelloscope is right up your alley. She takes any kind of training you want to throw at her, and it’s one of the highest yielding plants in their catalog!
I have 2 each of Strawberry Nuggets, Mango Smiles, and 3WOK-OG’s going right now.

5 Likes

Happy Canniversary man!!

4 Likes

That is good to hear. @ravenchief mentioned I might like that one too :grin:
Thank you @CooterJuice :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy cananniversary brother! This community is a better place with you here. That is a great package! I’ll be watching that run.

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Sir

5 Likes

Those are good breeders, night owl and mephisto work together on stuff. Both are all the rage these days.

@Not2SureYet thanks, you know my last two grows have had major issues but I’m hoping tomorrow when I get these clones things will turn around.

7 Likes

Thank you every one. Well, it is saturday. And that means more pictures :grin:
So, to start of with. Here are @MattyBear s SLH x CH One shows female and the other nothing yet. I moved it to the veg tent. If it is on a 16/8 Will it show me sex before it re veges? These were started on a 12/12. If I need. I can change it to the 12/12.

So, here are Matts at 32 days old.

And the one I am going to grow out

The Pink Starburst here finished week 7 of flower

@ThcinKC s P Jack is doing really good. Week 7 of flower :grin:

@Myfriendis410 s Train wreck looking good

@dbrn32 s Gold leaf. You would never know she had a little issue at the start

@Covertgrower s Animal Cookies looks like she is going to build some nice long colas :grin: Week 4 of flower

The Grimm Glue has really filled in. Week 4 of flower

The little 2 Vast 2 Fast auto. Week 1 of flower

And the big picture :laughing:

Well, that is if for this week :grin:

20 Likes

Those are some awesome beans!

2 Likes

Everything is looking beautiful :heart_eyes:. Gorgeous job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::kissing_heart:

2 Likes