Not2sure getting back to autos 🏍

He’s got some home improvement projects that need done or the heats going to make life miserable lol

thanks for the heads up on your new journal

2 Likes

Well he has a trip planned to come for a visit so just making sure he doesn’t overdo it (like he always does haha).

7 Likes

Well he just needs to buy some more autopot trays and he can be gone for longer!

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve been told you’re a great auto grower, and can offer good advice. I’m starting my 4th grow of white widow autos this year. I’ll be germinating in April & putting them outside end of May or beginning of June (in Vermont we can have a late frost until Memorial Day). Looking to start training some this time around to up my yield. Heard topping & LST is the way to go. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Edited for exchange of personal information please read forum rules.

Hey herb, you can not post contact information on here, please read the community guidelines to avoid getting banned.

Me and @Not2SureYet are growing some nice autos and they are all I really grow, he mixes in both photos and autos.

Start your seeds inside, soak them for 20hr no longer in a hydrogen peroxide /water mix. Then pop them into nursery bags or your final pot as to avoid transplanting issues.
Be sure to use 30% perlite or vermiculite in your soil or make your own like sk

From there I personally think a FIM at the 4th and 5th node is the ideal way to grow, lst can be done but ensure its low stress bend plants on an angle not directly sideways is my view.

Are you planting in pots or in the ground? The ground is often better if you dig a hole and amend the soil in the area.

Also ensure your water is low in ppm. (under 150) otherwise you should PH it prior to giving it to your plants.

5 Likes

Sorry, I was told he could help, but I don’t know how to make contact

1 Like

@Happy_Herb to tag some one so they will know you want them to see some thing. Just use the @ and start entering a letter or 2 of the person you want. You will see a list come up for you to choose from.

I am sorry to be so far behind both here and for every one else’s journals. I have had way to many fuzzy days lately. I am not really sure where I am at here now. So will just give the short.

Six shooter #2 was chopped over a week ago. It was structured really odd like the Bubblegum I did was. Only this is super sticky. Still super sugary afyer drying it. Nothing great. But a little less than 4 1/2 oz of useable friend type buds.

I chopped #1 down this morning. I am not tired. This is just some of this one. The buds are much better than the other

I will just say the MBB2 and the C&C are doing good too. I will add a picture next week. The MBB2 will be coming down next weekend. Here are a couple of the MBB buds

Here are a couple of the C&C buds

13 Likes

I’m not sure what you are not sure about because you’ve got this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Buckets 'O Goodness.

3 Likes

Awesome job B!

4 Likes

Thanks guys. I am really looking forward to the next grow. Believe it or not. I am finally cutting back. I will be removing the 4x4 tent. That will give me more room and still allow for 6 - 8 plants. 6 is my goal after this next. Where did @Myfriendis410 and @MattyBear wander off to :thinking: :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m in and out… been trying to cram a couple weeks worth of work into 5 days, so I’m grinding!

5 Likes

@MattyBear are you working this weekend? I have been meaning to give you a quick yell

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m gonna be working and packing up until the minute we leave I’m sure haha. I could take a call tomorrow afternoon if that works

3 Likes

congrats on the chop, great job!

1 Like

Looking good buddy

1 Like

Rochelle is out here visiting so been entertaining her. She leaves tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks Nicky, I don’t want to get kicked off one of my favorite sites!

2 Likes

Hey buddy. I didn’t realise I want following you either lol! I love the all Autos so I’m definitely hopping onboard to watch :grin:

1 Like