Not2sure getting back to autos 🏍

Well my friends. I have finally made it full circle. :grin: I am getting to do my all auto grow finally.
I will be doing 6 autos in this grow.

2 will be CBD strains. A Pink kush & a 20:1 CBD

The 4 in the big tent will be my main focus. I have wanted to do a grow of all big autos for about a year and a half. So my goal for these will be 10 oz each. 8 oz should be easy. But I want to push and see what I really can get.

The girls in the big tent will be the following

Critical purple
Blue Caramel
Fruit punch
Triple XL

2 will be in coco and soft pots. And 2 will be in coco, soft pots and in auto pots. My first time using the auto pots.

After this last grow. The only issue I see is these wanting more room than they get. I am going to try and keep each in a 2x2 are. All of these will all be in scrogs.

The lights will be a QB 260 in the big tent along with the QB 320. And a QB 260 in the 2x4 with the CBD girls.

I will be using the GH flora series nutes, AN Bud ignitor in re flower and KB liquid kool bloom in the first part of flower. These will get finished with AN Overdrive.

So here are the starters we have so far.
I dropped these in regular tap water and all cracked with in 24 hours.
I then Put these in a moist paper towel and then into a zip lock. I placed them heat may which is set at 78 degrees. And covered them with an old plastic tub that butter comes in.

After these had nice little tails on them. I put a little of the Mykos in each rooter and then added the seed.
I used these little starter trays with rapid rooters

I just got done putting these in solo cups

In cups and in the tent. I watered around the very out side edge till I got a few drops of run off. After that. more will run off for a little bit. I am using these small cups again, since my best starting seedlings were in these. I figured I would try them again

The reason for these being in the box even though they have domes on them is to help keep a little heat in.

@Nicky, @Myfriendis410, @Missiles, @MattyBear, @bonnie1
I will add more as my brain remembers, and also once this is actually a grow :grin:

26 Likes

@Missiles, I offered to take his seeds away to force him to stay with just these…he refused haha.

9 Likes

I’m in.

5 Likes

Haha that doesn’t surprise me. He probably has a death grip on them And if not he has a stash somewhere else of them. And he also has other friends trying to buy them for him :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming: Lol

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Stay in town and they are all yours :grin: @Covertgrower, you found this quick :grin:
I was going to wait a week before tagging the whole forum :laughing: I am glad myfriend will be around long enough to see this one. It should be a doozy
865b0450f65339a3868c0687c2d72b20c30dd5cf

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see this grow! I’ll get you some of my genetics for your next grow

5 Likes

Thanks Matt. my next grow will be photos from friends. I want to try for photos in summer and autos in winter. I have an odd little seed. It is cracked. I see white. Now I will want to look at it every hour to make sure it is coming out lol. It is the last CP seed I have.

4 Likes

@Teacherttom1, here is my next grow

2 Likes

A watched pot never boils my friend :wink:

5 Likes

LOL, I am leaving it till tomorrow. Even if it did start to come out. it is still going to need another 24 hours on the mat

3 Likes

Still out… Thanks for tagging!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I try to frequently be all over the forum.

3 Likes

You are doing better than me. It seems every tie I look at a thread. I am about 50 post behind. I am always trying to play catch up :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Dude! They’re all doozies haha!

6 Likes

See??? Now you’re playing into his hands: YOU SIR! Are an Enabler! LMAO!

9 Likes

More than happy send some genetics as well. As soon as they finish. I’ll be sending them out to anyone that wants some.
Edit: Obviously on the other side. Not here. For anyone else that was reading that…

5 Likes

I know… I’m bad haha. But I need some testers for my strains haha

5 Likes

Oh alright I’ll take the bullet. Just send them my way and we can keep him on the straight and narrow

4 Likes

I’m probably watching to many grows. Hard to keep up with everything. But I love watching you guys that have so much experience. So I’m in.

3 Likes

I’m set to watching as well. Looking forward to the ride :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

2 Likes