Not2sure and She loves me ,,,,,,,,, She loves me not 🤔

We’ll make sure to end that plant’s journey with some good hanging shots.

2 Likes

Well, I trimmed up the Critical Purple auto late last night. Another one finished :grin: 3 more plant to go before the auto grow officially starts
I ended up with 309g or 11 oz of good buds and about 53g of fluffy stuff. These are not as big or dense as my first one I did. I think it may be because this was grown most of it’s life on a 12/12

11 Likes

Really nice job! How’s the Gelato smelling now?

7 Likes

Awesome harvest my brother. Now it’s time to get stoned, stoned, stoned :+1::tumbler_glass::v:

7 Likes

Another great grow buddy!

6 Likes

Thanks. I haven’t opened it for a couple days. I need to get you it for the taste test too if I didn’t all ready give it to you. I haven’t been in that cupboard today.

5 Likes

Just a small sample haha.

5 Likes

Ok, I will get you your share :wink: The CI is ready too now. The CP really smells good and is super sugary.

5 Likes

Great work bud!

5 Likes

Thanks and sorry, wrong thread lol

2 Likes

@Reneejpo, You can use my thread here to get you started for your light question if you like. I wasn’t sure if you had actually started a new thread yet. I need to do an up date any ways. They don’t have the option that I have found for finding who started a thread with out actually clinking on every one. One at a time. :grimacing: The best I can offer is if you remember it was in some ones thread. You can always tag them. Start with using the at sign and then their name. It will start you out with those that have the letters you add. It is the same way if you want to add some one to your journal. Just use the @ sign with their name and it will tag them over to you. :grin: I will also be happy to help if I can

2 Likes

Do you need help with something?

2 Likes

Dont know how I missed this Wonderful harvest pics till now, but glad I found them cause there Awesome!! Nice job!!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 may have a few pictures of the DT finished. It came out nice @dbrn32 :grin:

2 Likes

Wtf @Myfriendis410, we’re waiting!

4 Likes

He’s eating his 4pm senior dinner down at the community club, give the old man a break! Haha :joy: :laughing:

4 Likes

Lmfao!!

5 Likes

You’ll be on his shit list too lol. It’s a good thing he’ll never catch either of us without an upgraded walker

4 Likes

ffa16e6e4c8d1d450980e8d245f77f76

9 Likes

That’s the kind

4 Likes