Not2sure and She loves me ,,,,,,,,, She loves me not 🤔

Wasn’t it you who was suppose to be on a break right about now :thinking: lol well I’m glad your not! I wouldn’t have my grow buddy or should say seeding dropping buddy :wink:

Btw look fab as always WC :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks. I got a 2 week break kind of. This will not let me stop :roll_eyes: I haven’t finished grow 5 yeat and I am all ready working on 7 :grinning: I blame you for this. You showed me the deals they were having on the lights. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Now I have more lights and eel like I should be using them lol

6 Likes

I had a similar break, but while tucking during the stretch. The buds downstream from that crack were ridonkulous. Super colorful, super dense, super sticky, super potent. The rest was good too, but that whole branch ended up being just that much better, and seemed to mature a few days earlier even. It’ll be interesting to see what this break induces for you…resilient suckers! :+1:

4 Likes

Your welcome my friend :grin: LoL

2 Likes

Thanks Mel and so far. You could be right @elheffe702 . I almost tor an arm of one of my autos in my first grow. it took a year and a half to get a yield like that again. It never missed a beat and grew out great. I was hoping, or still am. That this CP turns out as nice as the first one I did.
Can you tag me into your grow too please @elheffe702 . I see you posting pictures of your ladies. but have not come across your grow.

2 Likes

I don’t have one going right now, unfortunately. I update my veggies on my journal here and there, but our current housing forbids it specifically. Soon.

Middle of post 244, you can see the branch with a white bread tie around it lol

Wait, why didn’t I just…

She had some lockouts going on, helping the color along, too.

2 Likes

@Nicky, @RandomlyRan, @bonnie1 @imSICKkid So I don’t forget :grin:

Well, another week has gone by. I am a day early here. But it is all good.

I just changed the critical impact here to a 12/12. I figure her stretch should finish filling the screen

The little critical purple auto is doing much better than I expected. Looking at my last one. This may have the potential to do better. we will see. The last one was on a 18/6 She is in the left

The Durban Thai is doing good, altho she still wants more food :roll_eyes:

The little Gelato auto is doing good for being a fastbud seed. They seem to grow really small compared to any other breeder I have used.

The Purple skunk got moved to another room and tent. I ran out of room in the grow room. I am still not sure how I want to grow this.

You can see I need to do a lot of trimming under these now that they have finished there stretch

I still need to get in and strip all the fan leaves off of Bubba. She is getting close enough to the end that she doesn’t need them any more

Here is another quick video of these

11 Likes

Looks great, much busier tent than mine haha.

1 Like

Now I see what you were saying with the shower curtain hangers on your scrog. Looks good. I can’t wait to start my autos!

2 Likes

Wait these are all auto’s?

1 Like

Thanks. @Nicky, In the bog tent the Critical purple on the very left is an auto, and the one next to the flowering plant is a Gelato auto. The grow after all these are done will be all autos

1 Like

Merry Christmas every one. I am taking the lazy way out today. @bonnie1

9 Likes

Merry Christmas WC :grin: you should hang some ornaments off that Bubba. Nice update my friend!

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet… hey… Merry Christmas!! So sorry haven’t been around, things are very rushed right now and I’m so behind! My girls suffered just a little as far as getting that extra attention but they’re coming along. Your girls look fantastic, very healthy & plentiful! I have 2 CP and 1 Haze of course. One big Haze ready to chop & need the room. Right now I have a CP and Haze together but no net and they’re growing into each other. But soon each plant will have its own tent. One CP alone, hard to explain but here they are…

6 Likes

And they need water & nutes! :joy: the last 2 pics are CP on left & Haze on right, one CP alone and big Haze with net ready to chop. Got lots of weed for Christmas and gave a lot for gifts! Merry Christmas! :joy::seedling:

3 Likes

Your girls are looking great. It’s really cool what you are doing with autos. And I’m definitely stealing the shower hook setup.

3 Likes

@bonnie1, yours are looking great. I have still yet to try growing the top cola as a monster on any thing. Pictures like this have me thinking about it.

Here are just pictures from this week

Critical Impact

Critical purple on the left

Durban Thai on the right

The little gelato auto

I still need to get pictures of the little ones. i will do that tonight

6 Likes

Looking great Brian! :clap:t2::call_me_hand:t3::v:

2 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear, I all ready have the next grow started. With a little luck. They will take their time getting going. Till I have more room for them :grin:
Check out the one in the 1 gallon pot. She will show me just how much autos love me or not. I shoved her out of the way about 3 weeks ago. When I decided I wanted to do the photos. She is a super bud that is now 7 weeks old as of last night. I had her sitting off on the side getting a tiny bit of light. And water if I had any extra from the others. She started to yellow on me so I just let her go and moved on. When I moved every one to this tent. I thought I would toss her in since I had some extra room. And see what might happen. She has started growing again and is looking much better. Lets see if I can stretch her to a 10 or 12 week veg now and grow her big :grin:

7 Likes

Looking good. I haven’t been on for a few days. Family for Christmas and what not. They look good. I’m dying to start the Coco.

2 Likes