Not2sure and She loves me ,,,,,,,,, She loves me not 🤔

I have a feeling some of it will make it to Colorado late this summer…come on out!

5 Likes

We are planning a big road trip towards mid-late August and plan to go through Colorado on our way to Texas and then Tennessee

3 Likes

It would be fantastic to catch up!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking :wink:

3 Likes

Sure, wait till he leaves here lol

3 Likes

We talked about Disneyland, but got in trouble.

5 Likes

Well, a few more days and the CP gets the ax :anguished: This will be her final picture before she is laid to rest.

The durban Thai is currently being flushed as well. She comes down the following weekend

While I have been focused on the 2 flowering plants. The psm seems to have developed a little more

Even the Jack is showing she is ready to flower soon

I put the little dragon in a 3 gallon pot last night and she is liking it. She will get moved to the flower tent once the CP is out. I will grow her and let her auto flower like the JH and PSM are doing.

6 Likes

All looking very nice as usual, some of yall have this growing thing mastered :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

That auto bud is so hairy dang! So many curly pistils looks really nice being as fat as it is.

Looking good man

1 Like

Thanks. I just dropped the final 2 seeds for my next grow. I will finally do my all auto grow I have been after for a year and a half. I should fill a good part of the big tent with 4 of them :grin: I am really looking forward to that grow.

4 Likes

Well, after 7 hours of trimming with the help of @JrsGarden . The CP is now in the 4x4 tent drying. It managed to fill most of the tent :grin: I just stuffed the larf into gallon bags and gave it to JR. Even with the terrible start these had. my autos are still showing me some love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The DT comes down next. It is looking great. It was worth giving it the extra weeks. it is almost a pink color now with nice fat colas. Not many leaves so it ill be a piece of cake to trim.
@bonnie1

9 Likes

Awesome job my friend :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Out of likes , but lovin the pics

1 Like

Thanks. The next grow is now under way. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I seem to be in a continuous grow myself. If you start a different journal, please tag me in :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

3 Likes

I’ll get with you next week to figure out the DT. Sorry; been a busy week.

4 Likes

Will do @repins12 I am going to start one later today. just so I have it ready to go.
@Myfriendis410 wait till you see these. They look great. The leaves are now turning yellow. I will be here all week

3 Likes

Beautiful… @Not2SureYet - here’s a pic of a bud with amber from my recent CP auto harvest and you can see my trimming skills are nothing like yours :joy:

4 Likes

@bonnie1 That looks cool. Almost like the purple haze grows. I still have yet to get amber :roll_eyes:
I wet trim. I am guessing you may dry trim? Still looks great though

One like and now have to wait 2 hrs?? AGAIN… :no_mouth: Tag me in too!

1 Like