Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

Thanks brother! Man I guess I was fortunate enough to have a spare room to do that in. It made my life so much easier.

Sheet of 3/4 plywood and 4 casters easy peasy! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Looks great good job! :sunglasses:

You may want to add another caster to the bottom center to support the weight as the plywood will eventually start to sag.

5 Likes

great job spy

3 Likes

Welcome to to the forum, And thanks for checking things out here :grin:
@HappyHydroGrower That will definitely work for me. Just being able to move it a foot would make things better for the dehumidifier

5 Likes

@ashhhh I thought you were in here. I am not far into this grow. It is the last one for this year.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for the tag. I’ll be watching.

1 Like

I see you got some auto pots there. Nice

2 Likes

Yeah, I have 8 all together. After this grow. I will be going back to all of them. It makes growing easy for me. Well, easier to grow more at a time :laughing:

6 Likes

I need to invest in some for my next grow thats the plan

3 Likes

I’ll be running mine for the first time next grow. Looking forward to it being a bit easier and less time consuming after I get it all figured out.

4 Likes

You will like them :grin:

1 Like

I think so also. Don’t know anyone who has them that doesn’t care for them. Might even run air domes in two pots to see if there is a difference in growth/health of plants.

1 Like

Air stones are a lot cheaper than domes if you have not bought them all ready. And these have shown me they do a lot better with air as with out.

1 Like

Morning all. I am going to try and keep this journal updated with the actual weeks the plants are on as to just every one at once. Mostly so I have a more accurate time frame for this. Today is a good day, and not so good. I feel bad in that I chopped and got rid of a flowering plant some here would have been happy to keep. If this was not the last grow of the year. I might have kept it. But I am not looking for 1 oz plants.
shake head

@HollyHo My CP auto is 4 weeks old today. you can see what I was saying about how yours is ready to go now too :grin:
This was last week at week 3

And today at week 4

Last week

This week

If she keeps on track. She should have 2 or 3 more weeks in her for veg :grin: This and the Glueberry are the only ones on GH now. I put the Green gelato on Jacks. Making things easier for me.

The Critical Mass is now a week old too

Yep, this grow will be a mess. Plants at all different stages :roll_eyes: If things go right. By tonight the Bubba Kush should be up and small. It had a long tap root going. But the shell didn’t want to come off. SO I helped her a little :grin: There is a stress killer on the heat matt right now that @Nicky gave me. I chose it for one for me. And it is also a quick flowering one. So it should fit right in here.
Well, that is it till tomorrow :grin:

14 Likes

Wow looking good brother! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

I’ve got two right at 4 weeks that are half the size of yours.:thinking::face_with_monocle::disappointed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Can you believe the one on the left will be 4 weeks old Saturday? The one on the right is about 8 days old.

This one will be 4 weeks old tomorrow!

I’ve got a third one I sprouted because I didn’t think the other 4 wk old was gonna make it.

7 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower They look nice and healtyhy. Are you trying to keep them small? As soon as you get them into a bigger pot. They will take off fast :grin: I do that if I want to keep them small till they have a place to move into :grin:

3 Likes

good update Not2, nice plants, and nice plants spy!

1 Like

Well, she’s literally been on a death bead for the first three weeks. She’s only started growing this last week.

Being autos, which one do you think ought to go in the tote?
The 3 week old runt or the new seedling that s a little over a week old?

Being a runt that she is, do you think this rough start will cause any issues down the road?

This is the way she looked a week ago.

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower Most of my runts do better than the healthy starting ones. I think you would be good with either one :grin: Thanks Monk :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses: