Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

@StonedCold13 below the reply and topic controls you’ll see you can set topic control to watching. That’ll get you notifications. :wink::v:

3 Likes

Thanks Neo for the reply. That part I had figured out. What I was lost on is above someone said I’ll follow you over there. To their journal I believe. I don’t know how to follow to another post or journal.

4 Likes

They are probably just forum lizards and backtracked to him. Click his name. Then scroll to topics

6 Likes

What @PurpNGold74 said :v:

3 Likes

Just a fast picture. Here is week 1 finished. These will go into final pots some time this weekend :grin: The solo cup one in the container is at week 2 today. This looks promising.
The Critical purple there is not doing any thing. It still has the same length tap root. I may need to think about getting a back up auto going. I want to run all autos in the 2x8 and 2 photos in the 5’ tent. I will get pictures of the grown ups tomorrow.

11 Likes

Ok, I am getting farther and farther behind in here :laughing: I will start off with.
The Train wreck and the Money bush are gone :sleepy: I ran out of room. I was expecting the 5’ tent to finish in a few weeks and would move these into there. They are going to take longer. I weighed things out. And feel I would be better removing the 5’ tent when it is free. My grow room is averaging 93 in the day and 77 at night. I tried lights on at night and was still at 90 :angry:
This was week 2 for the TW So a week ago. My friend here got both of these. I will grab some clones from him once they are in flower. So that should buy me enough time to get the Cp out of the 4x4 by then.
TW week 2

7 Likes

Ok, this is locking me out of up loading pictures again :angry:
Here is the MB at week 2

Now, I know I am behind so I am showing the Cherry pie x Manatuska for the last few weeks
Week 7

Ok, it is locking pictures again :rage:

9 Likes

Here is week 9 and the first week of flower

My solo cup type grow didn’t start so well. She was doing great till this week. So she got put in a 1 gallon pot. I see she is all ready starting to flower on week 4. I will see if I can get her fixed up now.

Here is a new Critical purple auto at week 1

The Green Gelato week 2

and week 3

The Glueberry auto week 2

And week 3

Fix this fricken thing

11 Likes

Here is both of them from the side

This is the Big bang auto. She is going to be a power house. She is 2 days younger than the above
Week 2

And today

10 Likes

How many post does it take to do one up date? This has been going on for way to long to still have these issues.

All the autos are on GH and the CP photo is on jacks, 15% stronger with Banana water :grin:
@Nicky @Myfriendis410 @HollyHo

9 Likes

Well they all look great. That heat issue is a B****!

1 Like

Thanks, and Yeah, fortunately. I have ok luck with the hot weather. I never did to good with temps under 82
I try to keep good air over them and the tent door open during the day. More and more colas are starting to fall over. So I see more yoyo’s getting used soon

7 Likes

You got a load going on there. Everything is looking healthy :+1:. Have you contacted the mods on your upload problems? I know it must be a major pain, hope you can get it sorted out.

2 Likes

Thanks @Turbonelson I think this grow will get back to normal. I have been wanting to get back to autos but there are so many great photo strains that keep popping up. And I had. It is the program they use here. Doesn’t seem to be pc friendly any more. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I know what you mean. My next grow is going back to autos, I don’t know why but I just feel more comfortable with them.

1 Like

Same here. I like photos. But autos give me more freedom for the lighting. And can do just as well as a photo for the most part indoors.

3 Likes

Plants look great bro. Green gelato sounds like an interesting statin. I’ll have to look that one up. I keep thinking I’m going to grow a photo but it never happens haha. Next grow I’m going auto pots, coco and jacks in my 4x4. See what kind of results I can get with that combo.

4 Likes

The lady’s are looking good

1 Like

I like the netting for the scrog!

1 Like

Thanks @Capt.Cola that strain was give to me by a friend. It is his favorite he said was a must try. Come the next grow. I will give Jacks another shot with the autos. I think I may be getting closer to having it work now :grin:

2 Likes