Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 šŸ”œ

There may be a lot of them today. I am not into the trimming today. But since I started. I have to finish.

2 Likes

RIP DT Iā€™m sure @Not2SureYet will enjoy you when the time comes. Looking good Sir congrats on another harvest.

2 Likes

Yep it was me but I picked it up from? On here. A peek at them on my Northern Lights

the second pic shows the main stem - hang broken and happily no sharp edge issues.

12 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix @neofirebird you used a lot of them. I just added these as a last minute deal

3 Likes

I was early enough in the grow - a thirty pack I used like ten average per plant - open her up but still trimmed the inner facing and lower smaller branches. :grin::v:

4 Likes

When I first looked at the pic I said OH CRAP thereā€™s snails all over that plant. :rofl: :rofl:. Looking good in there.

3 Likes

LMFAO youā€™re smoking better green than me apparently! But I read what you said and got ā€œinspiredā€ by some green and weā€™ll Iā€™ll show off in a few hours - I moved a clip, way up the branch. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well, the pictures suck. It must not like the tents lol This is where I am at. I got tired of trimming and am hungry :grin: I still have about 1/4 more to go. I will get it done in the morning

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a long day of trimming! @neofirebird that plant looks great. Are you in hydro?

3 Likes

Yep Iā€™m in hydro, thanks for your kind feedback butIā€™m still about for weeks out at least.

3 Likes

I was admiring how big the main stem and branches were. They are made to hold some heavy buds! Noticed on my afghan the main stem was bigger then usual and attributed it to my auto pots.

3 Likes

Auto pots will increase size but DWC hydro is like auto pots on steroids me thinks. But I have noticed from using traditional -bending LST it definitely gives more even ā€œgrowth powerā€ to all the lower branches. :grin::v:

2 Likes

@neofirebird Do you give a lot of light when they are young? You are getting buds similar to me but with a lot less height :grin: I like that combo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure where auto pots land but definitely not dwc. I agree that lst knuckles up and increases size of the branches. Did you ever run living soil or am I thinking of someone else?

2 Likes

Yes in IMHO I have them too much light at first and ā€œshortenedā€ them.

1 Like

I was referring to auto pots as per other guy - sorry high. But I do single bucket DWC since I started a few years ago. I prefer it although Iā€™ve never done soil to be honest. :v:

3 Likes

Getting kinky - moved this clip up.

10 Likes

Hey all, great looking babies for sure, I looked back in the thread but I must have missed itā€¦ those orange clipsā€¦ intrigued the heck out of me and now I have to knowā€¦ where to order them? I have been following here and there since life has gotten medically tough for me. Love to see others do so well, hopefully Iā€™ll be back in the grow room soonā€¦

5 Likes

I ordered some from Amazon there called LST Clips. Hope everything works out for you Sir.

2 Likes

There are two sizes, make sure youā€™re getting the one you want. The small ones are only really good for rather thin stems,.

3 Likes