Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

Everything looks great! Another harvest of sweet looking buds. Who’s next on the chopping block?

2 Likes

I used the leaf method after Nicky mentioned it and man does it work great. Thanks @Nicky
I put a hand full in and in about 5 or 6 hours. I was at 60% I removed the leaves last night and it shows 59% this morning.
@Capt.Cola I just chopped the Moby Dick this morning, and the Critical mass will be done when this is finished :grin: I am super happy how this one turned out. I may have to start flipping all the photos at 3 weeks if this is how they behave :grin: All nice solid buds and no larf again :grin:

@Deepsix Are you doing your own breeding? :grin:

18 Likes

That looks mighty tasty! It looks like it has a purplish tint to it and really frosty. Nice work bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola I really need to get a normal light to look at these with while they are in the tent. I didn’t see that till it was chopped and on the table. If I would have seen it in the tent. I would have waited one more week. Either way. It should finish nice :grin:

1 Like

No not yet.

2 Likes

Wow BEAUTIFUL nuggets :heart_eyes::drooling_face:nicely trimmed tooo​:star_struck:

2 Likes

One more down. One to go. I decided to let the 2 little ones go. I just need a little down time. The DT should be done in 2 to 4 weeks? I forget where I am at with it.

This is the MD final trim

Before I let the 2 little ones go. I swiped a clone from @Nicky s plant since has shown to be a female. I will do it single cola style like I did the Man cross.

I also dropped 2 beans towards the next grow. I think I have a good plan for that grow. It should be some what relaxing. Or I hope :grin:

16 Likes

Nice looking buds Sir.

3 Likes

Beautiful nuggets! :drooling_face:

1 Like

It survives!! Hahaha s

Man sigh a solid harvest can’t belive you get it off such little light.!

5 Likes

nice haul Not2, great job!

4 Likes

@gtyme420 This is one I am finishing now. I only have the Durban Thai left :grin:
Thanks @monkman You are going to probably have to drag me to your grow now and then. I try to keep up. I try to read the ones with just a few post first and work my way through the busy ones afterwards. I am even farther behind in another forum :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks this will be my read tomorrow :sunglasses::popcorn:

1 Like

@gtyme420 Scrolling up just a bit will show the end of this. Picture wise. Post 370 is the start of the end of this grow. Most before they got chopped. There were autos and photos in this grow

3 Likes

Looks like some more dense frosty buds. This seemed to be a good grow for you. Everything I have seen harvested lately looks like :fire:

2 Likes

i haven’t done much for pics yet, i will tag you when i do

2 Likes

I am getting a little closer :grin: I was thinking the Durban Thai was growing pretty slow. I checked back with pictures from old grows and see it may not be as bad as I thought. I still have quiet a while before the next grow is ready for the room. So I am just letting this do what it wants. My others took 11 weeks to finish. With a little luck. This will finish out my reservoirs. And thanks @monkman Trying to keep up can be a challenge :neutral_face:

This is the end of week 8 of flower

16 Likes

Oh man. Look at that lean. Love it! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Low I realized I need the second net for almost every thing any more. So I will add them to this tent once this grow is done and it is clean up time :grin: The room got a big change all ready. Down to just 2 tents. But I have a lot more room which will make growing a lot easier for me

6 Likes

I feel you! The second net is such a PITA lol. Love the diagram!

1 Like