Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

Epsom salt, 1 teaspoon per gallon might help. She could be hungry for nitrogen, maybe molybdenum and iron too.

3 Likes

@Big123 I had to change the rez. When I went to see about adding some. It was almost empty. It wasn’t that way this morning. I only added 5 tsp. I was going to weigh it out. But it is super hot in there. I didn’t want to over do it with 6 other plans getting fed from the same rez. Thanks :grin:

5 Likes

Well, another week has gone by :grin: This will just be a simple one. Every one is doing ok other than the DT. I will give her some time to decide what her plans are lol

We will start with the DT

Moving left is the Stress Killer. She has gotten a little fatter

The Critical purple is having weight issues lol I didn’t realize the way I set this tent up. I can’t tie to the corners for support. But she is still doing fine. This is the only top fed one and on GH nutes

In the 4x4 is the Moby Dick. This was last week

And this week :grin: This is after having to super crop her because how much she grew

The Critical mass is next to her. Last week

and this week

The sour diesel

Money Bush

And the C&C

16 Likes

I forgot. This is about the average for the tents right now :cry: This was taken at 8:30 this morning

7 Likes

Getting warm in there. As long as you keep good airflow and plenty of water you are fine. Mine has been worse :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Yeah, I have seen 102 in there before. I have 7 fans in there not counting the booster fans and main fan. Only a few more months to get through though. :grin:

8 Likes

your budding plants are looking great and you got some others that just exploded! great job

3 Likes

Thanks @monkman Other than the CP. All the others are only a few weeks into flower. :grin:

3 Likes

How old is your Critical Purple Kush?

1 Like

@neofirebird it is 12 weeks old today and on week 7 of flower. I have to say thanks again to @Myfriendis410 for all the knowledge he freely shared with me. Having him live so close saved my butt a few times. And also today.
I was in looking at the CP a few minutes ago. I had noticed on bud. Of course the biggest. It didn’t look right. I learned from myfriend that when just one area on the bud looks like it is kind of dry looking. That is not good. And with the couple time I have had bud rot. That is a clear sign things are not good. I took my thumb and gently pressed in there and it just sank. :grimacing: Yep, I have bud rot. I am not able to control the day time humidity. And must have added the tower fan just a little to late.
I am sorry I didn’t do a close up before I chopped it. It was this bud here though. You can see the difference.

This is what it looked like after I chopped the top

@dbrn32 @HollyHo

8 Likes

Ugh, sorry dude!

6 Likes

So sorry, that sucks.
:frowning: :frowning_face: :cry:

5 Likes

My fault for not paying attention. All the other buds look clean from what I see. So I will now just leave the tent wall open and run the tower fan 24/7 I am happy to catch it before it runs right down the branch though

8 Likes

Noooo! I just had that happen to that skywalker og! I feel your pain man :sob: I hope the rest will be ok! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sorry about the bud rot, but everything else looks good.

3 Likes

owie owie bud, so sorry to hear that bud rot crap :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Ugh no good!

2 Likes

Sorry about the rot bud. Good thing you caught that before it got worse

3 Likes

I had some on my last grow. Didn’t catch it until I was chopping them down and found it on a main cola :cry:

Still have 7 more. Lol isn’t that what you told me the other day?

You going to do a bud wash?

2 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear @JWhistler I have a long time before I get to that. These still have about 4 - 5 weeks more to go. I will do the wash to be on the safe side. :+1:

4 Likes