Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 šŸ”œ

Cruise control for you! :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks. I donā€™t know how I keep getting these stupid thrips. It seems like it is always on just one plant. The Green gelato has a lot of the lower leaves chewed up. Every one will get Captain Jackā€™s tonight. I am working on thinning out the Cherry pie as well. To many leaves on her lol

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a busy room, B! Iā€™m not surprised you couldnā€™t control yourself haha. About time you did a Sour Dieselā€¦

8 Likes

They really just as bad as spider mites, not as damaging, but still crappy none the less.

I ended up increasing captain Jacks to twice the concentration recommended, and I saw a significant improvement after doing that.

6 Likes

Youā€™ve got quite a bit going on there! And it all looks awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks @Myfriendis410 @AfgVet :grin: @Covertgrower I will add a little more to the bottle. Normally. I can spray and be good for the rest of the grow if I get them in flower. But I just sprayed these a few weeks ago. I want to make sure they donā€™t find there way to the other side of the tent. Where the CP is. I only get these in this one tent. It is open at the top, bottom and part of the center. I never see any flying ones. Just the little crawlers :thinking:

5 Likes

Those are the ones to watch out for, I would recommend treating more frequently to eliminate them entirely. The crawly ones are more difficult to treat, because theyā€™re so good at hiding. I treated every 3 days, regardless if I saw any activity, for a 2 months. They finally didnā€™t show back up. Pests are diligent in survival.

7 Likes

@Covertgrower ok, I will do these 2 times for a week. Then try every 2 weeks. I may need a bigger spray bottle. I am going to add a piece of ducting to the fan in that tent so I donā€™t blow any thing into the 4x4 since it points at that ten.
Thank you sir :+1:
@Myfriendis410 I did a SD a while back. When I first got the Jacks. It wasnā€™t a great plant. Not bad. But I am looking for a nicer one this grow :grin:
I am missing some pictures :thinking: Always happens when I try and get all my stuff organized. To many copies every where in my pc and back up

14 Likes

I used my tank sprayer with the fine mist, a lot more efficient, and you donā€™t miss any critical areas.

5 Likes

@Covertgrower Any pictures of what you are using :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m unable to find my exact one I purchased, but itā€™s similar to this one I purchased:

7 Likes

Ok, I big one. That may be hard to use in the small area I have to work with. I will check it out for sure Thanks :grin:

4 Likes

They do make smaller hand held sprayers as well. That one may suit your needs better.

4 Likes

Looks awesome in there!

2 Likes

Like this maybe.

3 Likes

I got a half gallon rain maker like coverts but smaller and blue lol. Believe mine was like 7 bucks at local hydro store. They do have 1 gallon ones also and 2.5 backpack kind.

1 Like

Looking good in there bud, bad news about the bugs, get em good while most are still in veg.
That small sprayer looks good.

Sour D we were thinking maybe a Durban poison in the future @Myfriendis410 in the new year possibly that or/and a GSC /GSCE

4 Likes

The little one like @Jungle showed looks like the right size. I will see if home depot has one :grin:
It would be easy to store also. I have to much grow stuff I think :grimacing: I have 2 of the Durban Poison. :slightly_smiling_face: I would like to fit in a big Train wreck too. That leaves a lot of room for the friends seeds.

1 Like

Iā€™ve grown a couple of GSC-X and was probably the least liked cultivar Iā€™ve done: both plants! It gave me a big rush in BP and ā€˜anxietyā€™ feeling but it doesnā€™t really bother me. Very sativa high.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s good to know A.
Anxiety is not ideal considering the wifey has anxiety lol.
Maybe we will stick to GSC and Durban Poison, ide like to grow some really good genetics of the Durban I think my dad would get a kick out of trying some of those.
Hey B whoā€™s genetics of the Durban do you have out of curiosity?

I bought some elev8 tangerine cookies for my girl, it sounds like just a banger strain and the vape carts she gets from the store are pretty strong and yummy but they definitely add terpsā€¦ At least I think.

The strain description includes :slight_smile: "There was an article in the March 2016 High Times about the tastiest strains that tested the highest in terpenes. Terpenes in those tests ranged from about 2% to the highest ever tested by High Times at 4.1% (Durban Poison). Tangerine Cookies lab tests showed that our sample of Tangerine Cookies had 5.5% terpenes and 28.87% THC. "

On my list of extracts is a promo grow fastbuds gifted me some gorilla cookies I need to grow to. But these crosses are different of course.

3 Likes