Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

@monkman If I was going to do 4 in mine. I would be pressing the buy now button for the 550 my self. :grin: I am going back to the 4x8 and use the 5’ tent along side it. To help try and cut me back on plants. With the auto pots. I could get away with 4 plants in there though. I am not sure how much longer I will be able to grow, other wise. I could see my self talking me into another light lol

1 Like

Getting old sucks (not that you are) and you need to improvise to meet your body’s limits. This turn table I built has really heped me alot.

Sorry about the plant in it, I had so much going on in the other part of my life that I abused her till just recently an she’s alot better now. @monkman you might be interested in this too

12 Likes

neat idea, great job pillsbury

3 Likes

@pillsbury I am getting up there :laughing: I am only 61 though :slightly_smiling_face: I had thought about some thing that would rotate. But could never come up with any thing that would hold the weight. Or not make me loose a lot of space. I like your set up. Any chance you may have a little more info on the materials you used. :grin: I am going to tag @AfgVet since she has mobile scrogs in her room. This may interest her as well :grin: @Nicky

9 Likes

That’s a nice scrog for sure

2 Likes

This is the base, 4’ x 4’ best to use something like 3/4" plywood casters I used were 2" , center piece is a 2 1/2" pipe flange & pipe cut to size. all the little pieces under were for strength and leveling them all up (wouldn’t have needed them if I used plywood I used some crappy but cheap stuff as this was a trial)

This is the top center is a 2" pipe flange with a 2’ piece of pipe cut to size. The corners were cut so that I could rotate it in my 5’ tent. for every sq ft you gain 5" diagonally so the 4’ x 4’ square was 5’8" diagonally.

I filed the 3/4" pvc screw type caps kinda flat drilled a hole in them placed a washer inside them with a dab of silicone to help keep them in place, drilled the top & put those nuts with the barbs sticking out thats used in furniture building on the underside (can’t find the bag to tell you the name) & screwed them together.

Getting it in the tent by myself was a bitch I wheeled it in the house on a small furniture dolly, stood it on end in the tent, wpapped rope around each corner used my stomach as a leverage point & eased it onto the plastic I put on the floor incase the paint wasn’t set up enough & might stick to the new tent floor.

Blow up this picture & look at the corners of the net I cut them with a 1 3/8th hole saw so they fit close enough to the T fitting. The only glue I found that really stuck to the PVC was J-B Weld plastic bonder sand all the parts involved. They also make plastic weld which sucked.
The next model of this will be more streamlined & the top will be vaneer (-5 for spelling) an not painted.

25 Likes

That’s an awe job brother …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah I like the scrog, was embarassed about the condition of the plant tho. Thanks

2 Likes

Nice, hope it works as good as it looks.

4 Likes

Now that it has the net on it I’m sure the plant thinks it’s on wheel of torture.

5 Likes

@pillsbury just give her a Epsom salt shot next watering , 1 tablespoon to a gallon and ph it and in a day they will increase in size by 3 inches or more , crazy hoe Epsom salt helps move more chlorophyll through the plants :potted_plant:3 times better than Silica ! No wonder why grams thrower that salt on them Rose bushes every year ?

4 Likes

I like it. And never thought about the wheel idea. Seeing this gives me some ideas for re doing my 2x4 set ups.

@weedify I just started this grow here. The 4 autos are on GH. I should have added that I am in coco. So feeding in soil may be different if you ar using that.

2 Likes

That was several weeks ago it looks alot better now,thanks an I will try epsom salt if my Jacks ever gets in

1 Like

@pillsbury I thinks Jack’s require it with they Part A & Part B I’m not sure , never used Jack’s :thinking:, but it’s definitely ringing big time around a few growers here that swear by it it’s the oblybthing they will ever used. Me I like trying them all are mix and match one part of this , put it with that in the right N.P.K. ratio to see if I can get a much better results than the system by itself. Saying this just reminded me I don’t have Crystal Burst.
I think it’s was Part of the New Millinium nutrient line I believe , I don’t know if it was the crystal burst or mammoth p of the bud candy from advance , but I did used it in that time of my grows and man it was so frosty in that Lil tent , the snowman never melted while the plants was in flower you hear me.

4 Likes

@pillsbury @yoshi is right. It is part of it. Here is a feed chart I made if you mix up more than a gallon at a time. More of a cheat sheet. I use .2g more of the Epsom than what is called for. it keeps me from getting mag deficiency’s later in the grow. The 15 & 20 are stronger feeds I use through the grow.

2 Likes

@CC_Mo this is my new grow. 4 in here are autos. You will be able to see how long each vegs if you are interested. These are coming up on week 4 friday and sunday :grin:

2 Likes

tried to send a video but either I can’t, or I’m too dumb. only thing I can tell you is it worked. Before I drug it in the house I put over 450lbs. on it mostly toward the center an it still spun around, not as easy of course.

3 Likes

Thanks I will use this when the Jacks come in. I ordered it from a shop 100 miles away and don’t get there very often, but they are a young couple just starting their bussiness so I’ll wait till they call & drive on down. Crap I forgot, when I put the casters & pipe flange on I also glued them with constrution glue something like liquid nails would work.

4 Likes

Another week gone by here too @Cyle1

Green gelato auto week 3

week 4

Glueberry auto week 3

Week 4 This one is wanting to stay short

The Big bang auto is still on a march. Week 3

Week 4

The Critical purple auto seems happy. Week 1

Week 2

@bonnie1 @HollyHo

15 Likes