Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

Is this a new grow rm? Looks nice.

1 Like

Ohhh, I’m sure they will fit just fine! I don’t do the traditional scrog. Just noticed we are using the same material, that surprised me! Don’t see that net around here. I wasn’t challenging you or anything, lol. I just use the nets to control height.

1 Like

@Deepsix Yep, I desided to simplify things and give me a lot more needed room. There is a new grow started too. :slightly_smiling_face: Just no journal for it as of yet. The other 3 that will be in the new grow will be from @MattyBear and @Covertgrower :grin: I just have to wait for @Nicky to catch up LOL We are going to do one of Matts seeds together. I went with the single tent so I had the ability to start the others later in the same room. It is cool and raining today. Finally. So I am going to get into the grow room and do the final cleaning. After that. other that a quick clean of the 2x8 tent. I will be ready to run :grin:
@Low I chose the green net after reading reviews of the white ones flaking pieces off. It looks like you will get to test yours first. I am now thinking I may put the bamboo scrog in and use the green for the top net. I like the green one since it is easy to just lift off if I don’t need it. It will be another thing to work out as I go :slight_smile:

14 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Nicky
I sent the seeds today. Probably won’t get to CA until Friday or Monday because of the delayed shipping times they are experiencing

7 Likes

Nice Looking lady’s in there. I dropped 3 more GDP Feminize and now have them in solo cups in the tent.

3 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix Are you keeping the same journal? The GDP I did came out as a small plant. A nice one though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: This will be my next one. It will be boring for a few weeks.

5 Likes

When you start a journal for your new grow tag me in it.

1 Like

Woot woot I’m excited thanks buddy!

3 Likes

I just looked @MattyBear I get them friday. I will get some re packaged and off to @Nicky saturday.
Thank you. I will make sure there are not like the other I did :grin:

5 Likes

Stoked!

I’m going to need them here soon to, with mail delays probably drop them once I get them.
I should order some more test kits I Geuss to.

5 Likes

Best of luck fellas, hope they grow well for you guys

4 Likes

Well, the DT is on it’s way down. This is the first load. I am working on the second with one more to follow. These are not my heaviest. But I think the will move the scale a little bit :laughing:
This is the final plant in this grow here. I got a 5 minute coffee break :grin: I have a feeling I will be doing this till about 4 or 5pm today. The third load may get hung up for a dry trim. Or left to do tomorrow. I have the 5’ tent free to use also if I want to go that way. I hope the weekend is starting good for every one. :+1:

I think it was @Capt.Cola using the clips here. Mine still have a lot of room left in them. They will let a pretty fat stem grow.

This was her final picture before the chop

18 Likes

Three loads of that certainly adds up in weight! It looks great. I am not using the clips just old fashioned pipe cleaners. I have seen a few people using them. One even mentioned get the good ones because the cheap ones are sharp and can cut the plant stem.

2 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola maybe it was @neofirebird I know it was an auto grower lol These are pretty nice ones. No sharp edges on them. Boy, break time sure went fast :laughing: I had to let the dog out so I took advantage of the break :grin:

5 Likes

Breaks always go fast but at least you could take advantage of it.

1 Like

There may be a lot of them today. I am not into the trimming today. But since I started. I have to finish.

2 Likes

RIP DT I’m sure @Not2SureYet will enjoy you when the time comes. Looking good Sir congrats on another harvest.

2 Likes

Yep it was me but I picked it up from? On here. A peek at them on my Northern Lights

the second pic shows the main stem - hang broken and happily no sharp edge issues.

12 Likes

Thanks @Deepsix @neofirebird you used a lot of them. I just added these as a last minute deal

3 Likes

I was early enough in the grow - a thirty pack I used like ten average per plant - open her up but still trimmed the inner facing and lower smaller branches. :grin::v:

4 Likes