Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

Where is the thumbs down :-1: button, hard to like bud rot post, good thing you found it and removed it, wishing you and your garden the best ;=))

I would inspect the other 2 cola tops nearby it as well.

3 Likes

Thanks @Big123 I know I still need to get back to your grow before another harvest is done :laughing:
Come winter. I should be able to stay caught up a little better. All the others look great. Odd thing is the one a little over from it was the biggest cola. Come next grow. All the scrogs get enlarged. The 2x"x24" can’t do it for the bigger plants. This would fit close to the walls in a 3x3 tent. I had to move the SK over because the CP buds are covering part of the plant.

5 Likes

That’s what I need next run. What did you use for net?

2 Likes

Just some string, on the next batch I’m going to use bungie cord as when the plant grew up just a bit more it split the top, it was also the weight of the buds I think.

7 Likes

i used paracord on mine soft and smooth with a little stretch , then its all one piece and weaved so surrounding line tightens and helps support the others .and its cheap.
:alien: happy growing

6 Likes

Who may be able to help out here :grin:

2 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology MY CP auto in post 243 is on a 12/12. You would be fine with that if you needed to change it to that

2 Likes

thanks. although im not looking to change its schedule. im looking to remove it from my room to free up a light for me to start a fresh seed. just wondered if i put it outside at night would it handle the transition in temperatures. or if it’s possible for it to continue getting bigger would it be better to let it be where it is.

2 Likes

I haven’t grown out side. So no good info for you there. :neutral_face: You could put it out side in the day and bring it in at night if that helps

3 Likes

It is picture day again :grin: :laughing: I found a little more bud rot on a different cola :angry: on the CP. If I keep loosing the same amount each week. It may only be a 1/2 oz loss. I can deal with that if I don’t have to chop early :grin: Even with the stupid temp and humidity in there. Things are doing pretty good. This is at 8:15 this morning.

You have to love the DT. She is just like my CP. She pretty much always grows the same :grin:
7 weeks

8 weeks

7 weeks

8 weeks

@Nicky s little Stress killer is happy. She will give enough for a nice taster for my friend and I :grin:

The CP still has 2 - 4 weeks left in her. I am hoping at least till the end of the month. She fattens up noticeably in the last 2 weeks. So here is hoping for her to wait till 10/7 :grin: This is week 13 and 8 of flower

In the 4x4 the Critical mass is moving along

And the Moby Dick. I think it finally stopped stretching. This is week 6 for her

In the 5’ tent we have the
Sour diesel from @Myfriendis410

A Money bush clone at 6 weeks old

And the Cream & Cheese CBD from @Cyle1

And since we all know the rules here. You grow as many as you can. Then add one more for good measure. I dropped a seed @Nicky s day has been holding on to for years. This will be more of a single cola, finish the year with girl.
Here she is at one day old :grin:

Well, that is it for this week. Or I hope lol
@bonnie1 I haven’t seen you around for a while.

21 Likes

great job Not2, plants all look very healthy. got some real nice colas going on!

2 Likes

Thanks @monkman I just found another tiny spot of rot on another cola. That sucks. The up side is I am seeing a few dots of amber which I never see :grin: So from here out. this will be a day by day plant. She is so cloudy she is almost a bluish color for the trichomes. She could be taken easy now. But I know what these should look like finished. And she will not be there for at least a few weeks. I have more colas on this girl than any of the others I have done. So they are starting to lay on each other. Another not good thing.
I guess I will just have to look at here good every day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i consider myself very lucky to be in an unfinished basement that seldom gets over 50% humidity. it is hard for the veg stage but great for flowering. i can’t run an exhaust fan for the veg tent so that i can keep humidity up with a humidifier but sometimes get to 81f if i don’t leave the tent door cracked. i just have a hole in roof of tent to help get the hot air out.

2 Likes

81 is a great temp. I shoot for 82 - 84 :grin: I don’t do to well with cooler temps. I could help this a little more if I could get to my fan to change it out. But it is sandwiched between 2 tents. I just have to many plants in an enclosed room. I didn’t have this problem with the full room. With 3 tents. it keeps things up there. Maybe it is a sign to get back to the full room :laughing: Or less plants.

4 Likes

so what causes the bud rot thing going on.

2 Likes

the basement and the house i’m in is huge. i have three tents in the basement and take up no more than 5 to 8% of the area. i would think that having a whole room to work with would be great, except for the problem of having veg and flowering on different schedules. how big is the room? could you possibly split it to 1/3 area veg and 2/3 area flower with a wall? that would also depend on whether you have “outside” access to open air (for venting). i really like that i can keep my temps down during flower stage (78f to 81f for LEC tent and 75f to 78f in the QB tent) and do understand that running high 70’s to 82 or so for veg isn’t a bad idea. but i would vote to not have to use the tents if you can have good control in a whole room. my buddy has put electricity to quite a few business grow rooms in this area and they mostly use hps and mh. but they have 2 or 3 air conditioners and a couple of heaters and humidifiers.

2 Likes

if you saw the top pic of that last batch of shots you’ll see 57% humidity on the hygrometer. that is a bit high for flowering plants. i am lucky to run mine around 35 to 45% humid, especially with the light on. the light eats the humidity and the humidity goes up when the light is off, so his 57% with light on probably goes over 60% when light is off. having buds laying on each other inhibits airflow and airflow is your best weapon against bud rot. he might be able to add more airflow in the tents to try to help combat the rot but you can only do so much with that.

5 Likes

ok got it now i know what to look for and ,since i added window ac to room my rh went up to 51% was around 35% thanks .
:alien: happy growing

2 Likes

typically, higher temperature can hold more water in air. i don’t understand your humidity going up with the air conditioner but it could be a function of the way the ac is generated. if you are in flowering you don’t want to get up much more than 55% but you would like to see it more around 45%. and 55 to 60% for vegging. i run my humidifier in the veg tent at 55%, would do 60 but then i would have to fill it daily and i’m lazy lol

2 Likes

yea on the floor next to pot reading is 51% . and at top cola/bud is 44% right now

2 Likes