Not2sure A little bit of every thing #12 🔜

Ok, it looks like the next grow is on the way. I am slow to up date so easy to follow lol I know this will come back and bite me. But this is the last planned grow for the year. I wanted to do a small grow. But I think we all know how that works out :laughing: I will be running 3 tents again. I will be doing both autos and photos. I will drop a couple of the autos in a few. I have started on one of the main photos, and have another photo I didn’t check. So it will be grown small. So, here is the plan

I will be doing this Cherry pie x Manatuska that @rap bred :grin: It will be in a 2x4 scrog and in the 4x4 tent so far. I am still on the fence as to how I want to do this one.
Week one in the center

week 2

week 3

17 Likes

Off to a great start! Where is the Manatuska originally from? Ive seen it in a couple crosses and think one of my fav breeders is working with it if im not mistaken.

4 Likes

Sorry, this is blocking pictures from being loaded again :rage:

This is week 4

Ok what’s the deal in here. I am always getting this when I try and up load files. It has been going on for a while. Some times I can load a few pictures. Other times it gives me this right away @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower

This may take a while to get this initial grow post started if I have to create a bunch of post for it :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @RAP would have to answer that. This is one of the seeds he bred. I am liking what I have done of his. They start fast and grow big. My friends are happy smoking it. So I keep trying new ones of his. I better get another of @MattyBear s in this grow too. I have been saying I was going to do another since I messed up the first. Which should I do for this @MattyBear I will get it dropped today as well

7 Likes

This is another of @RAP s seeds A Brown dirt warrior. If it turns out to be a female. I will swipe a few clones and grow a bigger plant. For now. Plans are to grow it single cola style till it shows her sex
week 1

week 2

week 3

14 Likes

Its something about F1s… that first cross of two solid strains produces some incredible hybrid vigor. Have noticed it myself with more then a few homechucked crosses. They hit the gate running….

10 Likes

It was his Manatuska x hash plant that got me hooked. It was my biggest cola yet. I also have a solo cup style plant that will be in this. Well kind of. I am using a nursery bag with 16oz of coco in it. I added a layer of clay pebbles in the bottom. I want to see how it does autopot style. Feeding from the bottom. This is an autoflower too :grin:

Filled with 16oz, and clay pebbles on the bottom.

With a rooter in it and trimmed down to the coco

10 Likes

Yes we do :grin:
They look beautiful buddy, super healthy! Are you mainlining that one girl on the stretcher? :sunglasses:
Those nursery bags are really neat! :smiley:
Best of luck w the grow, you got some really nice strains going so far :+1: :partying_face: :v:

8 Likes

plants look great not, set to watching

4 Likes

Thanks guys. @Mote I was on the fence for the CP there. I am thinking now. I may let her go for another week and a half. And then flip her. I am going back to a full open room again. I finally worked out things in my head :grin: The reason for the shorter veg time for this CP here is I am going to run 6 autos to start. And then work in 2 photos. By the time this grow is done. The room will be basically a flower room. I will veg in the other room till the plants are tall enough to reach the screen of the scrogs. With a little luck. I can get a progressive grow going. I am not going to use any of the other tents in here. That gives me room to work as well as lots of room for stuff like a heater and a dehumidifier. I need it set up so it can drain into a bucket. With 3 tents in the room. I am running an average of 88 degrees and up every day. Even when it is cool out. I am putting the old 6" fan back in too. All these Infinity fans I got are much louder than my old stuff. I get a high pitched whirl when I got to number 7 and above. The old fan pulls more cfms too. I will use the infinitys for the smaller tents where they don’t need to run as hard.

7 Likes

You’ll have your hands full before you know it if you dont already :laughing: I strongly dislike growing in the summer exactly for all the reasons you just described.
If you can do it without the tents thats ideal, nothing like growing “free range” :+1:
I thought the infinity fans were supposed to be quiet, but I suppose if you’re cranking them they’re going to be heard.

7 Likes

You should do a SLH x CH and show @Myfriendis410 your plant so he grows the seeds I gave him next year lol

8 Likes

Why does that Super Lemon Cindy sound like literal green crack?!? Full blown panic attack :poop:

8 Likes

I’ll put it in the lineup.

7 Likes

@MattyBear will do. I have 2 that look to be females :grin:
As for the room. I se it up last night so I could run all 3 tents. I woke up this morning and it showed me why that may not be best for me right now. I set the dehumidifier up to drain into a 5 gallon bucket. I walked in the room this morning and was standing in water. Again. The hose came out of the bucket and ran every drop onto the floor :angry: I had a small box on top of the bucket too. I guess the hose being curled for so long was to much and just rotated it self out of the bucket. Long story short. I now get to look forward to replacing tile later on. Between this and the multiple episodes with the autopots. Well, this showed me if I am going to do a larger grow again. I definitly need room to work. It is getting crowded in there again.
The DT is coming down real soon with both CP following or maybe before. I just want this done now.
The DT has been on water all ready.
One CP is good enough to pull.
The other :rage: Has thrips. I was looking at the leaves and am seeing spots that were eaten. I grabbed a eye loop and see these clear little worm looking dudes just cruising around like they own the place. It has been growing super slow. Trichomes are cloudy. So my thoughts are a H2O2 bath and make that a butter plant. Or should that plant just go into the trash?

Any thoughts? @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Nicky @Mote @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @monkman
Or any one that might have some advise for the one with the bugs

@Sincitytoker this will be the next. All will be in scrogs

8 Likes

:ok_hand::+1::call_me_hand:
Thank you for the tag.

1 Like

I can’t begin to tell you how many times this has happened to me. I’ve just started placing the entire hose into the bucket. It still comes out.

As far as just a butter plant, it should be awesome if you choose to do it that way. That’s what I do with some of my plants. Just hash them out. Especially when surplus is an issue.

8 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower I bought a mini washing machie to use to make hash. I am thinking that plant would be perfect to test it with :grin:

5 Likes

LOL - Duct tape usually cures all my problems!

6 Likes

@JaneQP It may be my answer now too. The good is I realize I am not going to need this right now as the flower girls are coming out starting tomorrow. By the weekend. I should be able to start cleaning things up for the next grow :grin:

5 Likes