Not too sure about this one

Litterally this. Takes an hour every two days to recoup water supply.6 Cup Small Water Filter Pitcher – ZeroWater

1 Like

OK cool! I was using this mixed in the soil and brewing tea

with this and a few other ingredients

I’m a firm believer in K.I.S.S. so I can’t say anything about all that. My grow is straight forward.

1 Like

Oh! OK I have seen those! So you are using tap water and running it through that picture but then adding back into it correct? How do you add things back into the water

I filter water through that. Put it in gallon jugs. Then I add 30% recommend amount of calmag for feed before feed. I don’t use calmag as feed. I use it to reconstitute the water

1 Like

I hear you! That’s where I’m trying to get to, I was looking for some liquid fertilizer so I can just add to my water to keep them fed. I think I watched to many different videos read to many different articles and tried to many different things and it became overwhelming

Oh ok got it!

I actually have some pepper plants in a pot outside and they are thriving! I have a whole grow tent inside with lights and everything and they are not doing so good LOL

This is the calmag I use.

1 Like

That with ilgm or jacks 321 are pretty easy. At least I know the ilgm are a cake walk. Currently use. Switching to jacks for future grows though. The ilgm line is for new growers. Helps take the guess work out so you can learn other parts, really helps get you addicted to the whole process. Jacks is just as easy really, just gotta do it correctly.
Edit There’s a 4lb jacks pack on ebay for under $40 atm. Thats roughly 300 gallons of nutrients. The ilgm is 50 for about 5 large plants, 2 sogs

1 Like

Jacks is much cheaper in the long run. Jacks part A and B. Epsom salt is the
edit: removed unauthorized link

1 Like

First plant shown looks to me like old fans dying back. Plant that is all yellowed is definitely suffering from low nutrient levels in (likely depleted) soil.

I’m not a fan of using products not generally used for growing cannabis. I also see you didn’t post any TDS runoff numbers: if container growing you really have to know the runoff and input numbers.

If you are trying to save money; Jack’s is your Huckleberry. Behind that would be General Hydroponics for reasonable pricing. Chemgro is another that has traction here. Fox Farms is okay but notorious for holding salts and is pricey.

2 Likes

Quick question on links I must’ve missed. Amazon is okay, not ebay? @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

This is what I use

https://www.amazon.com/Down-Earth-721424-Liquid-Bone/dp/B078GBP186/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=liquid+bone+meal&qid=1619480128&sr=8-6

1 Like

I’m still confused why we can use the totalitarian conglomerate and not ebay. Lol. Amazon works in the way that anyone can buy and sell stock from their warehouses. Driving up market prices for no reason other than to make Amazon more money. It’s a horrible company overall, comparable to apple. Which is atrocious on a world level. Horrible horrible practices that ruin the lives of many. Buying a rebagged nutrient from ebay is the same as buying anything on amazon. It’s been sold twice before you bought it.

1 Like

I hear you! A lot of reviews I read on Amazon people claim that the product has been tampered with or cut! Just like recharge, people say that it’s coming lighter colored and smells like powdered hot chocolate mix

I really appreciate it! I was actually looking at some Fox Farm and remembered I learned about the salt buildup it can produce.Is that the complete name of the first nutrient, Jack’s?

I’ll have to check that out!! Thank you!!

Exactly what pack of Jack’s nutrient would be good for soil?

The jacks is a nutrient. It’s feed for your plants. If you don’t want to feed your plants in that way you can buy/create a living soil. Which all plants love and enjoy, and is better overall. It’s just not as easy as using a proven medium with proven nute line. Jacks is a nute line.

1 Like