Not too sure about this one

I was wondering if just by the look can anyone diagnosed roughly what could be causing this?

* What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Ilgm white widow auto / big plant bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    Organic soil (black gold)
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    Fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
    6.5-7
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoor
  • Light system
    Viparspectra xs1500 18-6
  • Temps; Day, Night
    71/78
  • Humidity; Day, Night
    50-60
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    In unsealed tent in 12x8 ft room
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    Ac and humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No
    No

With it starting at the bottom, it’s a mobile nutrient… but I stink at diagnosis… @covertgrower?

2 Likes

LOL I hear you so am I! I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question

1 Like

A certain amount of bottom leaves dying off in flower should be expected. Your die off is a little more then normal but not too bad yet.

Feeding your plant would help.

3 Likes

If it were my plant I would think towards phosphorus deficiency… a little liquid bone meal helps with that just don’t overdo it. I only say that because for some reason I have dealt with it every grow :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok cool! I did give them a tea made with dr earth 4-4-4, wc,kelp, bloodmeal and a little calmag. Would that be good?

2 Likes

LOL I hear you ! It seems I “love them to death” sometimes! The more I cater to them the worse they do! I have some dry bone meal, will that be ok you think?

1 Like

Still don’t know what’s going on with this one

1 Like

I’m not familiar with all those products, but believe the worm casings are good source of nitrogen which is why the leaves are suffering. The cal-mag is always good practice during flower. Others may comment on the other things.

2 Likes

Ok i keep seeing it more and more and more. Cmich. Central mich??? Im in macomb mich area. How far are u from me??

1 Like

Mount pleasant

1 Like

Oh i used to work in a mobile home park out that way in mt pleasant. Ur quite a ways away from my area lol. I set mobile homes so we kinda make it all over michigan

1 Like

I have never used powdered bone meal… I imagine it would just take a little longer to be assimilated but I’m to sure…

The yellow one definitely need more N and I agree that Cal Mag is always a good thing.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t seen bone meal in liquid form :thinking: about how many days do you think it will take to see any improvement?

1 Like

If you are using di or ro water you must supplement calmag. Nutrients are generally made with the idea that you are not using di or ro water, therefore you need add back in what water had naturally.

1 Like

I appreciate the response! I am actually using Sams and Ozarka bottled water. I was also wondering if this is safe to feed the girls

3-2-2 should be okay through most of the grow. Just use it lightly. I use a zero water filter for feed. Random auction grab, wouldn’t otherwise, setting up full-time system. So it litterally puts my ppm at 0. My calmag calls out for 2-4 veg 3-5 flower. Even in flower at most is 2ml per gallon. Because I use a complete fertilizer. I’m only making up for what I take out.

1 Like

The dutch put everything back in their water after they filter it. And run co2 out the wing wang. If you really want to know the current research on youtube dr Bruce Bugbee

OK cool! Quick question, what is zero water filter LOL

It’s like a brita. But overkill

1 Like