NOT! The August bud of the month?

Order #268547 fruity kush pack Blackberry kush a week or so from picken

12 Likes

Lookin good. About 2/3 weeks left here

14 Likes

Looks good what breed is she can’t wait for my blackberry to finish the smell is so fruity

4 Likes

Zkittlez auto

Need some order numbers everyone Ilgm strains or it won’t count thanks everyone :yum:

1 Like

398742 MK Ultra

5 Likes

So is this the official August BOTM thread?

5 Likes

That’s what I was wondering @NavyVet420

3 Likes

I don’t believe it is. ILGM staff sets this up, not members…

3 Likes

Order #354039 Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

6 Likes

NO! My friend; It is not. Thanks for bringing some common sense to the subject. In the future…ask me. :slight_smile: Thanks

See the Official BOM contest in the Category. This topic will be deleted in 24-48 hours

lw! ILGM Administraootr, creator, publisher of the BOM FFR:

2 Likes

Nice buds to all. I hope you re-post properly in the “Real” contest.

2 Likes

Thank you for noticing. Good help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops…LOL Love you brother.

Sorry, I didn’t know it was ilgm only. 1st time grower and just proud of my lady. Can’t tell anyone else :joy:

2 Likes

no worries. You did not start this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey latewood your right about one thing, he didn’t start the topic I did. And as you said its a topic not the bom comp, as you were LATE latewood in starting the comp l as others wanted to show my buds off. So I started a TOPIC not a comp.But I didn’t expect all the negativity so much for weed being a peace plant any way enjoy
Peace out.

It’s all good. If anyone gives you any static let them know that StonedAgain says it’s all good and if they have anything to say they can contact me. :+1:

yeah what he said, been away awhile with business, when do we post for BOM, I wanna enter my ILGM Black Widow

1 Like

October’s will be up in probably a week. They’re wrapping up September right now

2 Likes