Not sure what what is going on need help

Heat? Growing in happy frog using FF Trio and 1000w LED strain is Candyland Peyote she was doing great then this week started going down hill it has gotten hotter but not sure what is going on any help so I can save her thank you

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

Looks like nutrient burn. Someone who knows more about EC/ppm can give you a more accurate idea but I’d start by cutting back on the Grow Big or just stop feeding it entirely until you see the issue stop progressing and some new growth. There’s plenty of nutrients in that FF soil - You can go for a number of weeks without adding any kind of extra nutrition.

2 Likes

Yea I fed her only water for the last week and a half and ph’d it

So if you’ve been doing that for 10 days now you should be able to have an idea of whether the problem has continued and worsened or is moving in the right direction. What do you see?

They look hungry, the lower leaves :maple_leaf:

1 Like

My go to when I notice my leaves are telling me something

2 Likes

What size pots do you have them in and how long have they been in them?

1 Like

How about filling out the Support Ticket?

1 Like

Ya it’s getting worse over the last few days. Either a 7 gallon pot I was feeding her but stopped once she started turning colors

Chill bro I’m getting help I tried to look for the support ticket this website is not easy to use next time leave a link and I will fill out the form (probably gonna block me because you don’t like me talking back) so everyone thank you for the help and I guess she will die because I didn’t put in a support ticket! I don’t get why I can just post ppl see it and then they write very easy

1 Like

Someone copy and pasted it for u above. If u can fill that out it would help so we can know your ph and run off and all that stuff. We can better diagnose it for you

1 Like

How much are you feeding and how frequently? It doesn’t look like a heat problem l. New growth looks alright. Could be magnesium deficiency and a few others like potassium. Are you underfeeding? I know you said you’ve been feeding but you need to be monitoring ppms in and out yo see if you are over or under feeding.

1 Like

Agreed. @Myfriendis410 is one of the PROS my guy. If he’s responding I’d definitely listen to what he says. I also agree that it looks like a cal mag issue. Are you using RO water? Definitely want to check your run off numbers and ph as well. That would be my first step. You mentioned it’s gotten worse since you went water only which leads me to believe it’s a deficiency. She also looks hungry IMO. How long has she been in the happy frog? If more than 4 weeks it’s definitely time to start feeding.

3 Likes

Dude; you’re the one asking for help. So; how about filling out the Support Ticket like I asked? There is a reason for the information in one place.

But it’s your plant; you can do whatever you want.

5 Likes

If you are using a smartphone just press and hold down screen. You will get that area highlighted, then expand the high lighted to include the support ticket posted. Once the support ticket area is completely highlighted press copy. Then start a new reply and paste support ticket and fill out. It’s the best way to get the specific advice you need. Diagnosis of cannibis issues can be difficult to pin down unless everyone can see the relative facts and pics. Several problems can look similar and by having all of the facts will allow proper diagnosis.