Not sure what this is

Hello and I want to thank anybody in advance for any help or suggestions first-time grower been reading a lot or was very excited about trying to grow purchase a grow tent and all the other stuff might have got more than I need it within my happy self forgot to label what strain the plants were I got seeds ordered seeds for lemon, purple Grandad and Bruce Banner fast but my dumb self didn’t mark each plant but I have one plant

that doesn’t look like any of the others please tell me what this plant is even if it’s cannabis and let me know how

2 Likes

Sorry, that’s not cannabis.

1 Like

Looks like a lettuce to me. Maybe kale arugula or some other salad lettuce

3 Likes

My guess is Chard. I grow chard and it comes back on it’s own year after year.

1 Like

May just be very deformed from an injury with the seed husk. Did it start out as a cannabis seed? if so let it ride

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback yeah when I did the germination part with the other seeds that one did not I do the same but I’m a newbie so I wasn’t sure so I put it in there anyway but thanks I think I’ll just maybe put the pot outside I got some morning starting that I can put in some 3 gallon pots and replace that 5 gallon pot thank you again

That third picture with the one I think that’s a purple grandad I’m assuming it supposed to look that way I was concerned the way the leaves were looking where they looking damaged or is that just how it looks?

A lot of seedlings come out real funky. They typically grow out of it by the time they’re in veg. The first pic you posted isn’t cannabis though.

3 Likes

Here’s an update on my growth

2 Likes

Yep, new growth already outgrowing that funky stage.

1 Like

Yes!!! Loving it and thank you for your input. I will post as they grow. Woot Woot

1 Like

I’m going to give up on this one because I do not think it’s anywhere close to the Cannabis family it was just confusing cuz it was with the other seeds but I think I’m going to pull it right?

Yeah it’s a weed but not the one you’re looking for.

1 Like

In five gallon pots fabric pots what would be the best watering schedule at the stage?

Noticed you’re watering directly on the main stem. Try to water in a concentric circle the circumference of your largest leaves. Watering away from the main stem encourages roots to grow outwards and provides much healthier plants. Watering close to the stem will not generate that type of growth as roots have no incentive to seek out moisture.

Get to know the weight of a wet pot vs a dry pot. When you pick it up, you will learn when it is time to water.

1 Like

dude that looks like one of those pods from the body snatchers movie, I wouldn’t go falling asleep around that thing :slight_smile:

:tada:
:trophy: