Not sure what’s going on

Thanks. My plants stay outside during the day, temps usually in the 80’s and come in at night. I will give them more.

Thanks again for the help

1 Like

no problem at all. thats why we are all here. unfortunately when we use MG we are handcuffing ourselves when it comes to issues. not much we can do other than sit back and watch. only control we have is the environment lights and water.

2 Likes

@SteveSS396 here is my GSC in a 3 gallon pot of MG

3 Likes

Damn. You are the master of MG. Do you not get any nitrogen burn?

2 Likes

nope. i do get some curly leaves tho.

2 Likes

My rule of thumb! Now take in mind! I’m an outdoor grower! If you stick you’re finger! Lol! In the dirt abt 2 to 3 inches and it’s damp! Do not water! Do this every other day! 2 much water will destroy your plants!

3 Likes

Thanks. That’s what I’ve been doing so far and it seems to be doing well (minus the MG soil). Then I read how much water others are using and I feel like I’m under watering. I’ll continue on the same path.

Going away next week for 3 days and it’s supposed to rain everyday. Should I Leave them outside and risk getting them too wet or bring them in? If they are brought in they will either be in an East or West facing window, no South facing windows here.

Your girls look GORGEOUS!!! :heart_eyes: :yum:!!!?

What bloom nutes do you use with your MG? I think I need some to help fatten the flowers up. I’m growing Amnesia Haze and in my 6th or 7th week of flowering. Is it too late to add them? Thanks

2 Likes

ya id say a little late for bloom stuff. the only thing i add to my plants is terra florres from first week of flower all the way thru harvest.

1 Like

10-4. Nice harvest!!!

1 Like

thanks. its just n the dryer now. ill probably go thru it again and take all the stems out. then put back in the dryer for another week. i quick dried a couple bud in the toaster oven. damn she gonna be good stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve not told you lately (ever) that you are my hero @Dr.ofSmokology

You are truly amazing at doing what you do

2 Likes

thanks @Mr_Wormwood. im having so much fun.

1 Like

Well you are killing it
In the good way

2 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology props bro!! Nice run​:+1::heart_eyes:!!

1 Like

I think I’m still several weeks away from harvesting and the N burn is really starting to affect the sugar leaves. Anything I can do or just ride it out? Will the smoke be harsh due to the excess N?

Thanks

1 Like

that looks more like heat issues there to me. going crispy in the tips. id raise my light. i get real dark green leaves and some clawing from the excess nitrogen. don’t quote me as im new too but id say heat is the problem. looking good tho. thats also the problem with using miracle grow. nothing really you can do for nutrient issues. just gotta ride it out. my leaves are way darker than yours. i dont get a harsh smoke at all. i let them dry in my dryer for a week then cure. smokes nice. @SteveSS396

Thank for the help. I have them outside in direct sunlight, maybe they need a break