Not sure what’s going on

Good morning, I am a few weeks into flowering and noticed a few leaves looking like this. Amnesia Haze auto, 4 gallon pot, outside during the day, inside at night. It’s been cloudy here since Monday and a little on the humid side. Soil is MG… and could be a tad dry. It’s only 1or 2 leaves that this is happening to

Dark green leaves burnt tips tab bit of nute burn lay off the nitrogen for a little bit should be fine

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s MG soil so it’s hard to do. Any idea regarding the wilting leaf?

You are experiencing N toxicity: common with MG soil. Gotta stay on top of it or the plant will suffer.

4 Likes

Could be the leaf starting to claw because of nitrogen toxicity never used MG soil don’t no if flushing would be an option with time release nutes @Hellraiser

2 Likes

MG can cause both PPM and pH problems. Some growers get away with it, but we do see a steady stream of growers having significant problems with Miracle Grow.

The symptoms you see are indeed due to nitrogen toxicity (dark, waxy leaves and burned tips.)

4 Likes

Thanks. It’s my 1st grow and next time I will not be using it. I have (3) growing, (2) AH and (1) AK. All seem to be doing ok so far.

3 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology is the resident MG expert, and even he is planning on getting away from miracle grow, but maybe he might have a suggestion on what can be done.

Since flushing is out I really don’t know what you can do other than ride it out and make sure to stay on top of the stuff that you can control like ph. Cal mag etc

2 Likes

thanks for the tag @Mr_Wormwood you are correct on the flushing being pointless. there is honestly nothing really you can do. all i can suggest is maybe increase your water volume per watering but not your feed. i use 5gal pails and use 2gal of water every two days durring flowering but only one gallon has bloom booster in it. use one gal plain water first to try and wash built up salts and then the gallon of feed. aside from that really its just ride it out and hope for the best.

That is a pretty plant! Does anyone on here have any pics of developed white widow plants? I’d like to see one. Thanx

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve only been watering them every 3 or 4 days and they are only getting 10 ounces of water each time. (2) are in 5 gallon pails and (1) is in a 4 gallon pot. I’m afraid to water more as I hear a lot about overwatering. Also, they are not getting any nutrients as I am worried about burning them since I am using MG soil.

1 Like

Here’s mine, lol

Not as developed as some😉…

3 Likes

My last 2 grows both WW extream.

6 Likes

ya i dont add anything but bloom stuff once in flowering. here is my youngest one in MG today.

if ya look at my thread all my girls have been grown in MG.

this is a bud from one of my devils in MG as well this morning.

6 Likes

@Dr.ofSmokology

How old is that seedling? I have plant envy as mine is just sitting there staying tiny

1 Like

that pne in the pic is day ten from breaking soil. im flattered some people like my plants. thanks for the love.

1 Like

Dammit. I’m at one week and you see where I’m at

I know I’m being impatient but wtf? It better be laying down the most elaborate root structure ever of all root structures

3 Likes

Nice work. Do you think I should water more than the 10 oz every 3 or 4 days?

1 Like

so far they look good. same dark green i get. i would probably give at least a gallon on your next water day. i had a girl scout cookie grown in a 3gal pot and i still used a gallon. depending on your room temperature you may not need to water as often as i do as my temps run high. so my pots may dry out faster than yours. so i believe that the high temperatures force the plants to work harder and burn off the excess nutrients. thats my theory any ways.

1 Like

how much r you watering? for yours i would just give about 4-5 cups plain water til the second set of leaves grow in. then id up it to a gallon. u are in a solo cup? i dont use them. i go straight from their bath to the buckets. no transplanting.