Not sure what is wrong with my plant

One of my three plants has something going on and seems to be unhappy. I am unsure what to try. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? indoor, 3 plants
  2. Otigin of seeds? ilgm
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower? blue cheese auto
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? tap water at 6.5 ph if water only
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? 6.5 ph for fertilizer solution.
  6. Grow method? fox farms OF soil
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used. fox farms schedule for soil
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? 400W HPS
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? upper 70s lights on, 70 lights off
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? 50rh
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? humidifier
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 4" exhaust and inlet
  13. Co2 Yes / No? no
  14. How long have you been growing? first grow
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? more than I expected
3 Likes

Do you know your runoff pH and PPM numbers?

1 Like

I gave it PHed water only yesterday. Just checked run off it. 6.58 PH, 250 ppm

3 Likes

pH is good. Runoff PPM should be closer to 1,000.

3 Likes

All 3 plants are from same seeds, but two don’t show same issues. Is it reasonable that this one just hungrier than other two? This one also is farther into flower for some reason.

2 Likes

Autos kindly do their own thing they flower anywhere between 4 to 7 weeks. If not already I would add a full dose of cal-mag on water day. Also feed the bloom nutes between 800 an1000 PPM for now on your auto’s.
Good luck :v:

6 Likes

First, sorry for your issues, but you’re in good hands and hopefully should be ok with the community guidance coupled with your vigilance.

Then I cracked the hell up, sorry. :slight_smile: But, you’ll spend much less next time if most of the infrastructure is set now. Plus, figure that if those three ladies give you a solid 6 zips - the dispensary would have been at least 1,200 to 1,500, maybe more. Perhaps coupled with netting it down further next time, you’ll find a little relief framing it that way in your mind!!

4 Likes

Thanks. I agree on cost. The budget will be well worth it if I can nurse these to maturity. I expect the next run will be better with the things I am learning with these.

5 Likes

Yes. Reasonable. Each seed will express its unique phenotype, just as each child is different even though from the same set of parents.

This is common for autos. Not all autos will flower at the exact same time.

5 Likes

I grow only for my wife and myself and occasionally, I can let an oz go to a family member. It took about a year to break even, investment wise, but now my smoke is basically free. Even when I have to purchase seeds and counting the cost of electricity, fertilizer etc., the cost is negligible. I live in a state where it is not legal so my options are limited to stealth growing or paying upwards of $300 an ounce for comparable quality on the street. I can sell a couple of ounces for $150 each and that covers the overhead for approx 3 or 4 full grows (8-12 oz or more).

5 Likes

I agree she looks hungry. She is stacking heavily. The nute users have you covered. I myself would add some silica blast every few waterings for trichome production and environment resistance.

3 Likes

I’m just the gardener for the wife’s smoke. If I can produce enough that she doesn’t go to the dispensary, this project should pay for itself within a year. The rest of the family is probably going to be on their own. lol

5 Likes

I believe your plant is very hungry.

2 Likes

This is my first time growing, what do you mean about run off for ph level?
Should I invest in a meter?

2 Likes

@Skippythemagnificent-1 your runoff ppm is the water that runs off at the bottom of your container. You want to test that water with a ppm meter. You also want to purchase a ph meter also.

2 Likes

Can you suggest a brand of ppm meter that won’t break the bank?

1 Like

@Skippythemagnificent-1 PH is important in soil as it measures alkaline or acidity in your soil. Cannabis is very happy at 6.8. PPM is “parts per million” of “total dissolved solids” this tells us the nutrients, mobile and immobile that are actually in the soil. Yes, a PH pen and a TDS meter are necessary. Amazon has plenty and well within a strapped wallet budget. Learning ypur numbers and how to maintain them is a learned process. Study, ask questions and have a hell of a lot of fun with it. Happy growing!

@AfgVet can you please separate @Skippythemagnificent-1 and @Bigb2 on this thread and create a new topic for Skippy. Much appreciated. Skippy, this will give you your own thread.

@moderators

@Skippythemagnificent-1

Not a link, just a pic, but these are 20 bucks from amazon.