Not sure what else to do

Yea I have ph up and down already

@Nicky a friend also gave me this for when I go to flower but is this what you were talking abo ? And if so what one do I start with

1 Like

Or should I get fox farm nutes

Go with GH in my both are fine but GH is preferred imo.

The thing your friend gave you is a PK boost for flower. We will worry about it later

Off to bed

1 Like

Sorry I’m such a pain in the ass just wanna get this right they finally came in the mail so I dose a gallon f distilled water with all three or just certain ones ? And if so how much

Should be a chart on bottle!

I seen the charts so I mix all three in a certain order and then ph ?

From general hydroponics website

“Never mix the nutrients together in their concentrated form, as this will cause nutrient “lock-out” making some minerals unavailable. It is best to begin by adding FloraMicro, stirring well, and then adding FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. If both FloraGro and FloraBloom are used, add one, stir well, then add the other.”

Start with 1/4 to 1/2 the recommendations, so 5ml do 2.5. If you have calmag add before any of the 3 part nutrients, your gonna need calmag.

If you want 5 gal, say for week 5 early bloom on chart above, mix in 5ml gro mix well, then add20ml of micro, mix well then add 25ml of bloom, mix well, then add cal-mag, mix well, then mix whatever else! Then PH!

Thanks so much my pants have been in the dirt for working on the 5th week still on an 18-6 lighting about how much longer till I should flip

Your on week 5 of veg, so I’d stick with week 2 or 3 on the chart. I wouldn’t flip to flower until your plant is good and healthy, not showing deficiencies.

Did you get calmag gh has one called calimagic, I use this one with no problems

1 Like

The chart is just a reference as far as weeks go, you can flip them whenever you want! I would do as @Dave101 said and mix 1/4-1/2 strength and say I was on week 2 or 3 and let the deficiency straighten out! Really your flip should be determined by your space and size of plants. Get us a pic of your setup as a whole!

1 Like

here is what the room looks like bbefore I got the new light and the fans

So height is not an issue, how wide? Plan on flowering all at the same time? If so you will need to let the little ones catch up some.

Its about like 3 feet wide but 12 foot long I’m gonna divide the room in half when I go to flower the first three plants I also have a 3x3x3 tent I could use for the other plants

1 Like

So if time is not an issue grow her out a little= decent yield!

The guys here got you sorted. Thnx guys been on days off.
Tag me with @ Nicky if you want I can answer anything directly.
Nice little space you have there and now you have the nutrients.

@Nicky Thanks again it’s been a few days and all of them but one are turning around here some pics any ideas with the one plant ?

Always check your values do a soil. Slurry sample for tds and ph. Go from. There.
Ensure your VPD is near or within range. Google. VPD chart.

@Nicky @Holmes @Dave101 sorry if yous don’t like being bothered but yous responded on my post with some input and just wanted to say thanks a lot here’s some pics for an update

2 Likes