Not sure if this is normal or not

Please take a look at the leaves around my flowers. Is this yellowing normal because energy is going to the buds?

2 Likes

It’s hungry, not normal

5 Likes

I have earthwork castings and fish bone meal. Which one do you suggest I put down?

You want nitrogen, so if your into organic stuff then it’s kelp I believe.

2 Likes

Hey @Nicky Good to see you back , The kelp meal that I have been using with mostly young Plants.

Does not have much NPK value .

3 Likes

I put down about 2.5 tablespoons of fish bone meal and top dressed it with a quarter cup of earthworm castings. Should that do the trick?

1 Like

Fish meal Definitely has some good nitrogen value .

Will they be ok for a couple of weeks? Normally it’s about a week or two for the nutes to take.

@Lightyear take the earthworm casting and fish bone meal and make a tea.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea but unfortunately I applied it already. I needed to get it in the soil because it takes a little while to incorporate.

2 Likes

@Lightyear yes >if you add it to the soil. BuT, if you make a tea and let it aerate for 24 hours, its immediately avail to the plant. Id go ahead and make a tea anyways. Youre not going to burn it up.

3 Likes

You would be fine to make the tea as well, the castings will take a bit to break down,sure but the tea can add a bit of immediate feed and you really don’t need to worry about nute burn or over feeding with organics, generally speaking.

3 Likes

@Mosquitohawk potheads UNITE! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

[fist bump]

1 Like

Community has you covered tea is a great choice :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have trust in you. If I microwave the mix can I use it right away?

I don’t have a bubbler. Can I just let it sit for an hour or two, strain it then apply?

1 Like

Nah, just mix the water and amendments in a bucket and keep it stirred up but let it sit for 24 hours…

2 Likes

Should I strain the amendments out and just use the liquid or apply everything?

1 Like

You can apply everything