Not sure if these are burns or not

I just ordered both of those meters two days ago and they should be arriving today at sometime! Christ I can’t wait LOL, being the first time it seems like everything is causing my anxiety around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get them to the finish line… theyll be curing it for ya :wink:

1 Like

Well, tent is set up with 2 clip fan’s… 1 on each side, Humidifier and fresh in/ old out in line fans!
Tds,Ph meter, dolomite lime, ph up/down solution, cal-mag all applied to the necessary mixture and readings! Will throw up some pics in the A.M. :slight_smile: hopefully this will help turn them around

ok everything came last night. We be happy! we have both girls in 48x24x60 Mylar grow tent, 2 clip fans, a humidifier, and a 1500 LED grow light. Was wondering if that’s too strong a light? We have all our nutrients, ph up & down, dolomite, CalMag, PH & TDS meter, so I think we are good as far as all that , now I guess we wait to see how they do. As of this morning, leaves still look the same. A little burnt and curled. So how long until they start to recupe? 2 questions… is light too strong and time for recuperation? Thanks so much. Love and peace!

Hello all… here’s some pics of our brand new setup! Check everything and have the PH down to 6.4 to 6.7. I gave them some calmag and it’s done few days and this is what it looks like still unless it’s okay since these are I believe fan leaves correct me if I’m wrong?

And tent view

2 Likes

They’re a little beat up from the need for cal mag but look to the new growth for improvement. I’d say you are doing okay now; just needed a little tuneup.

2 Likes

Yeah, hopefully they stay on the raise! I never realized how much detail goes into growing a specific breed of plants, LOL! The only issue I’m having now is what’s the humidity. Thermostat on the controller from my light says 39% but the humidifier that’s brand-new I put in there is saying it’s at about 65 to 70%…ugh

1 Like

I have read of others having similar issue, so what do ya do? and I am also wondering what the ideal humidity % should be? I keep getting different numbers.

Ill find you a VPD chart. It shows best humidity by temp

1 Like

Afternoon all! Jesus…, one day after receiving our brand new digital programming humidifier, it decides to take a s*** and we are back to having no way to control humidity except old school towels and whatnot. Always something

1 Like

Yup. One battle after another. Morning stoners.

2 Likes

Any at home remedies for generating more humidity in my tent? Brand new humidifier broke down after only 1day of use :frowning:

Wet towels or buckets of water?

2 Likes

Yeah tryin that method but doesn’t hold for any amount of time. Maybe mist them down overnight?

Long as ur not in flower itll work. In flower NEVER mist overnight

2 Likes

Thanks for the VPD chart @PurpNGold74 , you have been great support and a helpful new friend! Same with you @Myfriendis410, we couldn’t do this without you guys, honestly. Peace n Love from, @rickserena and @Serena…we got a gloomy wet day here by us. Enjoy yours!

2 Likes

Its been pouring on and off for a week around here. Today downpours since the sun came up… yall stay dry and keep the boats docked nearby :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Soooo guess what!? We have little tiny “burns” on the NEW growth now! Grrrrr… I took a pic and circled in pink what I am talking about. Is 1500w LED too strong?? Our tent is 48x24x60. I’ll take a pic of that too. Rick is

presently trying to rig light to hang at very tippy top.

You’ll have to zoom in to see where I circled.

Thats more of ‘nute burn’. I call it ‘painting their fingernails’. Its very minor and just means she’s eating well

2 Likes