Not sure if these are burns or not

Is this from burning? I have a triple-chip 1500 w light about 24 inch away and just moved to 32 in away

Take photos in regular light. Helps immensely when diagnosing. Doesnt really look like light burn, as it always starts at the closest point to the light

Ok…pic with light

Really not sure at all what that could be. Have u perhaps wasted some nutrient water on leaves during light hours? Also what medium are u growing in? And have u supplemented calmag? How old? Heck here fill this out.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

I copied this from another page hope it helps welcome to the forum good luck

1 Like

Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA. BLUE COOKIES

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type? Half peat and natures organic soil with castings and manure.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Ph of soil is 7 1/2

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS…Foxfarm liquid 6-4-4 and Garden Rich root and grow root stimulator and plant starter 4-10- 3
I might have gotten some of this root and grow stimulator On The Leaves last week

Indoor or Outdoor indoor
Light system, size? Famurs 1500 triple chip LED

Temps; Day, Night. Low of 59 high of 90

Humidity; Day, Night. 43 low and 98th High with an average of 60 percent relative

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Just a small oscillating

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,… not at the moment but will soon

Co2; Yes, No. No

This jumps out at me. PH of coco grows should be more in the 5.8-6.2 range. U may have a pH related lockout of calmag

Also your plant is not very big at all. Id be going lightly on the nutes.

And finally and possibly most importantly. I do not see any calmag supplement. In coco (which ive heard is quite the calmag hog) u should almost immediately be supplementing it. Check into FF Calmag.

3 Likes

So I am growing completely in soil which three quarters was peat and roughly a little over a quarter was organic manure soil. These plants were started outside initially and then brought in after 3 weeks under the light. The total is 25 days sense germination. This is my first attempt at this. I will be ordering a tent tomorrow and should be here within three to four days. So I possibly have a Cal Mag deficiency? Also the blue cookies is feminized Autoflower if that makes any difference.

Looks that way. If u arent giving any then id wager she needs a bit. If im not mistaken… peat is a ‘soilless’ thus ‘hydroish’ grow. Am i correct @Myfriendis410 @Drinkslinger? So you should be leaning towards the coco numbers. 5.8-6.4 for pH. And deficiency add coco.

Those guys know they stuff. But before they get here… do u have a bag of the peat? MyFriend and DrinkS do you have to rinse peat?

@rickserena we gonna get everything ² away and ur plants on point like Steve Nash!

Edit: haha when i type square’d without the hyphen it square roots. See ²

3 Likes

So the high PH and the manure both bother me. I might suggest top dressing dolomite lime to buffer the PH more in line with cannabis. I would treat as soil and not soilless although depending on the makeup some cal mag won’t hurt. Your plants actually look okay but a bit on the hungry side. That said I would be cautious of any additional nutrients for now.

Do you have a PH meter? A decent digital meter and TDS meter are both invaluable to successful growing. PH to 6.3 to 6.8.

The auto should hopefully be in it’s forever home now to avoid slowing her down with multiple transplants.

Peat doesn’t need to be rinsed, unlike coco.

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m Ricks girl, Serena , we have separate accounts. We both want to thank everyone for all your input, suggestions and help. Please keep in mind we are getting a new and real grow tent within a week as well as the base, ph digital reader, and TDS tester. Rickserena has a limited number of replies right now so I just wanted to thank everyone for him and you’ll be hearing from him soon. I think it’s like 5 hours lol. We have pics ready to share of our current situation. We are both so impressed with the friendly maturity, vibe and experience level of this group. So awesome! Thanks again!

3 Likes

If I am having a cal- mag deficiency and I was also recommended dolomite lime, would I be able to just purchase the dolomite lime plus magnesium and calcium combine? Or should I buy Cal mag and Dolomite lime separately?

I think they are sold seperately anyway. D Lime. Then calmag is together

3 Likes

I want to take the time to thank you guys so much for the help that you’re giving! Everybody is very on-point and quick with responses and definitely a very mature and focus group! I’m glad to be a part of it now! That being said I’m going to post a few more pictures of my setup and my soil bags and keep in mind this is also temporary and will be moving to a real tent set up in about a week or so

Setting up properly takes time and funds. Always happy to help. Love watching others grow amazing weed. Good luck n keep em Green

2 Likes

Rick got his voice back yet? :joy::joy: and hows the lady looking this am?

1 Like

I’ve been good LOL my other girl isn’t looking very good. I’ve ordered Cal mag pH up and down the tent and all the other odds and ends it supposed to be here between today and tomorrow. This plant is really starting to worry me!

1 Like

The one in the photo? She doesnt look bad persay

As of this morning when I wokeUp the leaves were starting to curl and claw a little bit. They were just watered yesterday and I also move my light up.

The manure and compost were probably a bit N heavy. No burnt tips so its not horrible. U got pH and tds meters?

1 Like