Not sure if my Gorilla Glue auto is right

I’ve noticed these weird leaves growing malformed. Additionally this girl is about three weeks old. Should she be larger or are autos this much smaller in comparison to their fem counterparts?

Using FF happy frog as my medium under a 1000w king led but on veg mode.

Any help will be appreciated.

1 Like

I purchased 5 seeds. I germinated 4 of them and this was the only one that sprouted.

Looks a little stunted, with funky growth, but she’ll live.

1 Like

Ok cool. I was beginning to get sad about this. It took so long for it to sprout. I had done the water to soil method for three of them and this one i used a jiffy pellet. That took off. Trying so hard to mitigate temp in my tent so I’ve had to keep it open the whole time.

Is there anything I should keep an eye out if these funky growths continue? My Ph was too high on my water so I adjusted that. It was coming out as 7.0 and after filtering the water through my hardcore filter it’s at 6. I know the PH had something to do with the stunted growth.

Nothing special. If your ph is inline, only the new growth will be normal. The old growth won’t change. Hopefully that puts your mind at ease.

1 Like

Definitely does. Thanks for the info!

You’re welcome!

Question for you about lighting, these lights technically are the equivalent of a 600w hps light but they’re 1000w Leda. Currently have it set in veg mode at about 30” from the canopy. The tent fluctuates in temp if I close it because my exhaust isn’t working right. When I close it the temp can swing to 82. When I have it open I can hold a steady 75.2 with 50% humidity. Should I lower them or will that be too much light? I don’t want cause light burn. Figured I would ask you.

1 Like

@r3ys3r I had the same light and during veg I had it about 24" from the canopy with veg and bloom lights on. I didn’t have great growth just using the veg switch on the light so I definitely recommend turning both on.

2 Likes

Awesome! I wondered if it would be too hot. I’ll give that a try. Thanks!

1 Like

New growth is looking good

1 Like

It created a split top canopy on its own apparently.

1 Like

She’s exponentially larger since I switched the light to both veg and bloom. Definitely seeing more production. New growth is looking good!

1 Like

These are my GG Autos at 4 weeks. I am learning to grow in Coco

2 Likes

The middle one is growing like mine. Very bushy and not stretching. Are you growing them outside?

1 Like

They are in a greenhouse and really taking up the nutrients. I can almost see the growth daily. They are under a Spider Farmer 4000 LED light

2 Likes

The one thing I’m struggling with now is heat. It’s been so hot here in Chicago that the humidity has been spiking inside my apartment. I have window units so I’m at the mercy of the ac right now. My exhaust crapped out on me so temps have topped at 82-83 today. Hope that doesn’t upset her.

1 Like

Mine are in 90-95F, don’t sweat it. Once they flower then humidity will play a big factor. I lost part of my first crop to Bud Rot.

1 Like