Not sure if i should invest i boost accelerator or not?

Im looking to get as many opinions as i can on the use of Canna boost accelerator. I did use in the past and i think i noticed plants finising a lil faster. Other than that im not sure i noticed any other benefits. Can as many people chime in as possible because i dont want to buy this stuff if im only cutting a week of flowering time? Its too expensive. Also are there any more affordable options for canna boost? @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Oldguy

1 Like

Fox Farm Beastie Bloomz is a decent booster that is less expensive. The cheapest way to do it might be to increase the dose of whatever nutes you are using (minus the extra nitrogen.) The effect is the same. Boosters are just extra nutes.

4 Likes

@Chu666cky
I’ve never used the Canna line.
For me I just use a 0-53-30 bloom booster from hydrotek.

https://www.google.ca/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwissLXP0sr0AhWQisgKHXGBAZgYABADGgJxdQ&ae=2&sig=AOD64_1MXM3066jebA8x5kr6HwPxF9gzww&adurl&ctype=5&ved=2ahUKEwjg46nP0sr0AhWLBVkFHQ8cDkIQwg96BAgBEBQ?tag=greenrel-20

I’ve also used this too. Same results as the hydrotek version.

1 tsp to 5 gal water added between weeks 3-5 of bloom. Once per week.
Makes for some nice fat stinky nugs. :wink::+1:

:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

And you don’t pay for water. The canna boost is too expensive for me, and you’re paying for a lot of water. There are other comparable products that are more affordable that work the same.
I still have some boosters from FF.

5 Likes

Excellent point!

2 Likes

Before I decided to switch to jacks I was going make my own cheaper version of bergmans. Luckily a just as concentrated that is astronomically cheaper for the booster. Since the bergmans kit only comes with 10g of booster. This is 500g ~30 bucks. If you really want a pk booster. I found pk focused rhizo like that in tribus bloom to be more helpful. Since it’s already there. Just increase the uptake, decrease waste. Rhizo. Anyway. Ignore rant. Here’s product.

A little bit goes a long way.

My lock screen is still older schedule. These reds are both 27-30%. Numbers would be same. As an additive.

2 Likes

Apparently because canna uses the name “boost” then it’s the same as anything anyone else determines is “booster” lol.

Canna boost is a good product, and there’s not as many like it as posts above would lead you to believe.

Ah. I see. They also have a pk booster on top of this fermented plant soup. Since according to their version of a tds… canadian. That’s all it says… on all the American sites it’s skipped over. Goes from cannzym to pk. Which is their version of same thing. Which you also need with this to have the best. Sounds like a pain of a set.

• Even higher yields in combination with PK 13/14
    CANNABOOST isn’t a nutrient, but an additive that increases the plant’s photosynthesis (one of the reactions that make up a plant’s metabolism). This increase ensures that the fruits are formed faster. The availability of nutrients is very important for achieving optimum results with CANNABOOST. The availability of all nutrients is guaranteed with CANNA feeding. Even better results can be achieved using the trusted CANNA feeding in combination with CANNA PK 13/14. This is because PK 13/14 provides the plant with extra flowering elements while CANNABOOST ensures that there’s the energy to be able to use these elements.

Altho it reads like a rhizo boost to me. Which I mentioned.

Which is what it seems this is.

I prefer transparent brands.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Duh… I had to think for a second. What would be fermented and in-between enzyme and pk… BFA… Duh…

The BFA is a type of composite fermentation products, which use straw or sawdust, supplemented with soybean meal, wheat bran and other fermented raw materials, and is fermented by a variety of microorganisms (Liu et al., 2013). BFA contains fulvic acid, probiotics, amino acids, vitamins, sugar, and inositol
Do mind this is NOT organic. And I checked their site. They do offer a seperate option for the organic grower. So I’ve narrowed it down. The boost in question is a BFA. Not a PK. Good look @dbrn32 .

If you look in some places they avoid it by saying the end product is all natural. But the chemical start of the process is definitely not organic. Just like those boys burying coolers. In the end they get a base product that could arguably be organic. But it all starts out as gun blue or tomosons water seal. Break one bond and it’s an organic compound… Which is easy… it’s chemistry