Not so much a beginner

@Soilgrowth

Hey dood… I’m also no nutes!
I too am not into the chemistry experiments… I would rather have quality than quantity.
I just started to grow journal with some new babies.
Check it out.

2 Likes

Will do.thanks

@Soilgrowth I’m also with you done it several times and very proud of it I may have cheated and used Foxfarm soil but after I use the soil I didn’t use anything but water kudos my friend I know how hard it is

1 Like

Hey… I just want to let you know that I never said that your plant wasn’t beautiful or that it wasn’t quality medicine… I never said anything negative towards anything that you did… I was just giving my opinion on a question I thought you had asked about …what you were doing or what you could have done better and I was simply throwing out my ideas …so hopefully any bad issues between us are in the past and you understand that I was never being negative toward you just throwing out an honest opinion …I can’t help it , it’s in my nature to be honest… either way brother good luck in your future projects and understand that I’m just here to help out everybody , new , old , good , bad , seasoned or novice… I’m just trying to help… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think it’s a great accomplishment , @Soilgrowth great job, and to me it looks like some Dank!

Definitely a beautiful bud, but I do agree with @peachfuzz and think you could get more by putting in more, that’s just simple logic. And I don’t think you can use ZERO nutrients to grow any plant, there has to be some in the soil. That’s like saying you could live off only water. But $8 from seed to bud is awesome dude! Lol how much was the seed?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

This was just an experiment. Ill show you the whole plant tomorrow. Buds so heavy it broke its own branches.

This is a green crack just bloom nutes flora nova. Ph to soil and feed every three days.

this was about a week ago. Tomorrow i will get ready for 16 hrs more dark. Have to catch it before lights on. 16 and 8 light cycle. And its was my tap water that has 350 ppm after 24 hr airstone soak natural ph 7.8 i used madfarmer get down. Ph to 6.4

3 Likes

@Soilgrowth

So I see someone else uses the Root Trappers also!
I use the five and seven gallon squats.

1 Like

These are panda plastic bags. I get them from a good online hydro store.