Not really sure what to do next

Sooooo. I have waayyy too many plants and not sure what to do next… 5 each Bruce banner, Skywalker og, and black widow… I started so many because I honestly figured I’d kill most of them…lol but as you can see they are doing just fine. I literally germinated them exactly 28 days ago… and here were are… so my question is what on earth do I do with all these lol… and being as though they are so young is it too soon to thin some of them out…a few are quite bushy…lol. ignore those little ones… found a few in a bag of old shake and figured why not lol… found 5… 2 grew… no clue what they are… so here they are… any suggestions on what to do next… they have all been topped once and that is about it… fyi tent is 4×8×8

20200207_134645|666x500

!

2 Likes

You can flip to bloom now and go for a kinda from-seed sog. They’ll still double in size, but I think you can squeeze 15 small plants into 32ft². It’ll be a squeeze, but if you flip to bloom lighting asap, you can probably see them all through to harvest.

Or go ahead and only KEEP 9-10 of them, then flip to bloom whenever.

7 Likes

I have the same humidifier. If you are going to keep in tent during flower make sure to put tape over the light on the dial.

2 Likes

I’ll take a few,lol

2 Likes

I have the same problem! I have 3 northern lights, 3 white widows, 3 Mother of Berries, and 3 mystery bag seed going! ( the bag seeds are clones. I’m harvesting the last of the bag seed which the clones are from today. It looks wonderful!). My plan is to shove them all in my tent and veg them till April. Then move some of them outside for a summer grow… I’ll leave the best looking ones in the tent, and flip them then. It’s gonna be a jungle in there!

1 Like

I’m with blackthumb. Flip them now.

3 Likes

Thank you so much… I actually thought about doing that but was unsure… this is literally the first plant of any kind I have grown and apparently I have a green thumb lol. So I am going to pull the humidifier today and swich. I do have a question though. They were due for a feeding today… do i switch to that feeding routine now or after they have been flipped?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m restricted to indoor. climate changes like crazy … would be extremely stressful to try to maintain outdoors. Im going to take the advice of those far more experienced than I am and just flip and pray lol

1 Like

BTB and DBRN said what I was going to as well.

Definitely going to have your hands full. I did 8 plants my very first grow thinking I’d kill most off. Needless to say, my White Widow killed off 6 of them as she took up most of the grow tent.

1 Like

Start transition nutes next feed.

1 Like

Ty… working on everything now…

I’m hoping to veg to April. Here in the Southeast chance of frost really declines. I’m more concerned about summer heat. It’s hot as balls here in summer. I did have a pretty good outdoor grow last year. Or I might just do what was suggested to u… flip them soon, and have a sea of green.

Here’s my tent , and a picture of my mystery bag seed which I harvested this morning

2 Likes

So got them all situated. Decided to go ahead and flip them as suggested. I swear they are noticeably bigger after just one day of new cycle lol… once I took the humidifier and my little experiment out of the tent they have a bit more room.

3 Likes

You should be fine, did you change something with your lights? Looks extremely red now.

Guessing its because the light in the room is a red bulb and was on in these pics and reflected off the surface of the tent. I am so used to the lighting didn’t even notice it!

1 Like