Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Oh yeah I was in the back reading when you ate enough to kill the average man :laughing:
D1D9E854-1CF4-4CBF-B8A0-CBE37E1D54E9

3 Likes

That’s why I wish I could get those damn shrooms going but no luck there

1 Like

@JamJam don’t give up on the shrooms , they are highly 5 times sensitive to grow than cannabis , humidity is key and bacteria , but once you get the environment where it needs to be , they grow 10 times faster than plants 🪴, some take average but some pop up so quick it’s like magic tricks ! Don’t give up just yet !

1 Like

@yoshi yeah I’m not giving up I’m just waiting till a few things wind down, I have too much going on right now

1 Like

Day 71- they all got watered and then iced down, also tried to go thru em and get any non-sugar leaves left gone

Closeup of the Chem dawg

The LSD

And the green Crack

And the Seedlings

5 Likes

Looking fantastic!

1 Like

Hoping the quality makes up for some of the loss of yield on some of em :pray::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@JamJam it’s no way you saying you not high , you just not as high as you want to be my brother! Relax don’t burn all your fossils fuels shooting for Pluto ; relax Homes enjoy the Galaxy ah little bit and you’ll save on all that gas you burning :fire: trying to get too too high , if you want to get that high go get that gas mask and see if tgat speed your heart rate up a Lil bit , I could not breath all that, there is a thing as being To High and that was it for me , I’m old school one joint every 4 hours or maybe 6 a nap and snack than one beer a day keep the doctor away , and I enjoy it right there tomorrow is another day if I make it by Grace right , I know your bud is not bunk , just by looking at it , you be high just not high as you like to be !

2 Likes

Lol … perhaps…but I feel it’s pointless to smoke mediocre stuff… all that bud from the autos I’m just burning thru blunt after blunt after blunt and want to smoke again Half hr later… it is literally that way with anything I do…any drug…booze…whatever …I don’t get very fd up unless I really really try

You should add some flower fuel they will love that .

1 Like

Never heard of it I’ll look it up

Day 72- thinking they will be going dark for a few days soon then chop…I’ll take another look at trics later hopefully

And the Seedlings, the cuttings aren’t lookin too hot

5 Likes

Day 73- this will be the last picture of these girls they will go dark till day 77 and then chop…I tentatively plan on just transplanting the youngins after the 5x5 is empty and flipping them then cull the males as they show so I can get this round progressing…:thinking:

6 Likes

Well on the 7th day of October and the 77th day of flower they got the chop, washed and now hanging. Tried to keep em as whole as I could…

6 Likes

Congrats bro

2 Likes

Congratulations :star_struck::partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Didnt get the yields I hoped for but Now to wait and see what the quality is like…

3 Likes

I opted to switch the timer to flower mode last night prior to potting up so I don’t waste time potting up a male…this will be my first attempt with regs and spotting a male myself so it’ll be interesting

2 Likes

I actually prefer regular seeds they seem to be healthier and grow faster and stronger… BUT growing inside now I prefer using feminized only because of the wasted space when you have to throw out 60 or 70% or even the opposite only having to throw out a couple and it leaves you overcrowded

2 Likes