Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Thank you…sadly they’re nowhere near what they should be but maybe one of these times I won’t make big mistakes …be interesting to see what I end up with tho and yes trimming will be interesting as well kinda hoping they finish at different times

3 Likes

@JamJam I think you are your own worse critic bro they are beautiful plants I would be proud of growing. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around my thread I :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: up all the time to and I’ve been growing for 37 or 8 years now. Look around and you’ll find many others :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: up just like you n I we’re not special or maybe I am a little special :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I absolutely am…i expect the best out of myself in what i do…honestly probably doing too much while trying to learn :man_shrugging:…most of these strains say they can yeild close to or at a lb and i am not anywhere close to that due to the ph issues …and arguably the terrible seedling phase which worries me about these new ones cuz they aren’t in optimal lighting

3 Likes

Day 56- not much to do today with em …that solo cup is toast idk what happened…and it’s got very little budding anyway :-1:

And the seedlings

5 Likes

That’s bizarre! Everything else looks good!

1 Like

Yeah I’m a lil baffled on that … But whatever I guess …all of these have been a rough go from the start or at least less than ideal…I suppose maybe that’s contributed to the faulty growth and then I compound it with the faulty meter and ridiculous high pH for a while…I just keep fn up …and now I’m worried bout these new ones starting out rough again…down to 3 out of 12 of sicks genetics and one of those looks rough still…the other 6 look okish I think but here I go again starting them out less than ideal setup😣

That nanner gold leaf is packing it on, some of the branches are falling over

Have no :heart: the solo was a weird one 4sure… the others are beautiful

Day 57-

And the seedlings-

4 Likes

Damn those girls of yours are getting pretty fatt

2 Likes

Yeah a couple do seem to be packing on a lil weight mostly the nanner gold leaf …I suppose here soon I should start checking trics

They’re kinda far away so I can’t see em real good but looks like there’s still a lot of straight pistils, but again it’s pretty hard to see em

1 Like

The one chem dawg in back definitely is…pistils always have been straight out like it’s in shock but it is starting to change a little

1 Like

Day 58- they all got fed today and I added the cannazyme this time along with tribus and silica blast

And the seedlings

3 Likes

Day 59-

Seedlings-

4 Likes

Day 60-

And the seedlings

3 Likes

Getting close, eh?

1 Like

Ha idk I haven’t even bothered checking trics yet, probably should on a couple at least maybe…it’s been about 2 weeks for the seedlings 12 days for sure just scrolling back I’m wondering if I shouldn’t start giving em some dark time instead of the 24hrs of light they’ve been having …they don’t look too bad so far and actually think I better space em out a lil more so they’re not on top of each other.

1 Like

Day 61-

And the seedlings, I spread em out a bit so the 3 zombified, 3 blackout truffle and the 3 remaining sick genetics (2 sick o berry’s and 1 toxic weekend)

3 Likes

They all got a good snack since tomorrow will be too busy and then I iced em down

2 Likes