Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Hopefully they stay happy for now and you can get the flower tent cleared out for them. Which looks amazing, by the way

1 Like

Yeah man I bet I got at least 3 weeks left before I can start hoping for that with them being all fd up and stunted/setback so it’s really gonna be pushing it especially if they keep growing good . Pretty sure others are starting to foxtail…just hoping for no more nanners on the other ones at this point I guess…they’re all on 13.5 hrs of dark now tho and lowered the light intensity…

Is there any way you could put the seedlings in the flower tent, for just a few hours, every day? Get them out and back under the blurple before the lights go out maybe?

1 Like

Thought about that…but I did all that with these current ones as seedlings and had a real rough go of things and I may be wrong but i feel it was from switching back and forth every day between different lighting and I’m Leary to do anything with these…plus theyre on a warming mat which I think is helping so if have to either take em off that letting em get cooled and then warmed back up all the time…kinda a tough spot

Ahhhh. I can see how that might stress them. I have faith in ya brother. You’ll find a way to make it work. If not… I got a light here for you.

1 Like

Ha I’m pretty much grasping at straws here now lol just hoping things work…and idk man…if they only take a few more weeks to finish I just might squeak by but I really think they’ll be pushing any limits of those small lights so I may have no choice but to add a light🤔

1 Like

Day 51-

And the seedlings

8 Likes

Day 52-

The seedlings…noticing some curling/twisting of leaves idk maybe the low light intensity is already showing itself

And now in the other half of the 4x8 (theres a blanket dividing it which is why you see some light) on a 2’x4’ warming pad is a spawn bag injected with Ecuadorian strain and one injected with golden teacher…give it another shot in plenty of warmth this time and in darkness under the boxes

3 Likes

Looking good! I wouldn’t be worried about the seedlings yet. Those twisting leaves are common when young.

Hopefully those shrooms pull through for you, I read about your last experience, shame.

2 Likes

Really hoping they work this time too!!

Day 53-

And the seedlings

5 Likes

Your banana tree looks to be putting on some fat and a seedy plant won’t do that maybe you got lucky and will only get a few seeds… lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah it is growing…foxtails out every side of the buds…I have picked off a few more nanners. The "not putting on weight worries me with a couple in the 5x5…just tiny doin nothin it seems…but haven’t seen any nanners on them

1 Like

Day 54- they got a good snack today runoffs are looking good

And the seedlings

6 Likes

Pretty sure I screwed up the spawn bags…stupidly plugged the heat mat and thermostat into the power strip (needed to plug the mat into the thermostat) cuz it was 100 fn degrees in there :expressionless::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:…give em a few days but probably have to try yet again

Can’t like the second one… that sucks

Day 55- they’re just hangin out today…not sure what happened to the solo cup …it didn’t look like that yesterday and all I’ve done was put some of the snack thru it yesterday till a little runoff…:person_shrugging:

And the seedlings

3 Likes

If you stick with leds instead of hps lights for flowering you will save on ur electric bill and if u have solar panels on ur house it will cost u alot less again

1 Like

Yeah I know the hps sucks up the energy…it’s basically a secondary/backup tent at this point to my 5x5 with the hlg 600rspec

Your girls is looking good. I see some time in trim jail in your future.

2 Likes