Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Considering flipping them today just have to step in there yet during lights out in an hour and check around for light leaks/sources before I do… Those numbers look good in my opinion that’s about what I shoot for 6.4-6.6 and seems to be doing well although can’t say for sure with your medium…I haven’t but plan on getting tribus and maybe even overdrive as well to add.

1 Like

Thanks bud. I’m just more or less confused about the PPMs I suppose.

1 Like

I feel less concerned with the initial ppms going in than the runoff and the last only water was the first actual runoff I had for them and it was sky high (almost 4k) so that’s why I went lighter feed and will see what the next water only says…full strength my ppms are higher than today but the difference in runoff ppm to input ppm is what I look at

1 Like

Right on, thanks for your time today. :sunglasses::dash:

1 Like

No problem yo don’t know if I’m much help but happy to try…wishing us both large and happy grows!! :pray::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I would totally flip em bro. Aside from needing to be mindful of my verticale space i also prefer not to have an overly extensive stretch above the ring. I know nugbuckets recommends flowering like 16 inch above the ring but not me. My luck colas be flopping all over the place and I’d have to get yoyos or like string or something I’m not here for it :joy:. I’m actually gonna flip mine in like a week or two depending on size. At the end of the day flip it to your liking not necessarily by “the standard”. Plus he was mainlining outside. :man_shrugging:t5: nebula says flower when they’re half the size u like.

2 Likes

Sorry for misspells my phone is sone TRASH lol

1 Like

Yep i have decided (after just now checking for light leaks that they will be switched to 12-12 tonight at 9pm…i think i may give them an extra hr of dark after a month or so

2 Likes

Sone…smh…anywhoo I’m dropping a ring on mine tonight to gauge where she is. Forgot how much I really miss doing this but its been too long since I’ve grown photos.

2 Likes

Day 1 after flip…I removed all Staples from the 5 bigger ones and lst’d a tall shoot on the green Crack and gold leaf

4 Likes

Get ready they should shoot up 6-12 inches in a week

1 Like

They do seem healthy so hopefully no more than that cuz that would put them about 25" away from the light! The cola shooting up on the gold leaf was thicker than a sharpie way up on top there

1 Like

Wow that’s some nice genetics I’ve grown a couple strains that are barely as big around as the tip on a sharpie lol I can’t think of that strain but it was a nightmare looked like a weepingwillow

1 Like

Day 2- nothing much to report besides some pretty girls lol…slight lighter green buttons and the lst’d ones are already completely back upright

3 Likes

Tried to get a shot of the gold leaf cola I lst’d that is almost as thick as a sharpie way up at the top ring of the tomato cage

4 Likes

I added a half hour of dark to the timer today…even the solo cups look a lil better probably from not working so hard in light maybe…or I’m staying on top of them a lil better with food idk…but I will run it at 12.5hrs of dark gradually increasing the dark towards the end (probably around 14hrs the last couple weeks). The light is also at about 80% intensity and will gradually increase that to 100% over the next week or two.

Day 3 no big reports…next up is a just water but I’m noticing some lil gnat/fruitfly things so thinking I might add milk to the water instead of waiting for the “snack” feed after the water only :thinking:

2 Likes

You’re there seeing them all the time so you don’t notice the growth as much as someone else but in just a few days they’ve grown over the tomato loops

1 Like

Yeah I notice it a lil better comparing pics

1 Like

I’ve been watching your rings disappear slowly more n more every day lol

1 Like