Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Screens are in place…I have a mild concern about the smaller squares and the fact that it won’t flex like typical rope screen would…but idk guess we’ll see how they work…if they work🤷

2 Likes

I have a little anxiety for you on the metal… you’re far more brave than I on that one.

2 Likes

You’ll find that with a manifold as long as you don’t extend it out to much that with fewer colas on a plant the branches are stronger and won’t need to much support, of course there’s a few strains I’ve grown the branches are just flimsy no matter what. Personally I like a 8 or 10 top manifold they seem to be best

3 Likes

Yeah that’s my concern as well…but gonna give it a shot…I’ll either win or learn

2 Likes

Instead of removing even level nodes one continues to top and strip the undergrowth. This adds a lot more time to the grow but is worth it to me. Rare I get to do it these days but I’m planning to with a coco run I’m firing up actually. Was gonna take some clones too but the autos got me running.

2 Likes

Crazy 8s all day :beers:

2 Likes

Everyone got a lil snack tonight…pH came out at 6.3 and 710ppm 4 gal split between all of them

1 Like

Dayyum…I just got some ice box pie from Colorado…says 37%thc…and is fn bomb! also Cake Dance that says 32% …and some shatter that’s 77%…Now THATS what I’m talkin about!!! #fngoals

3 Likes

Ha guess I was a lil drunk last night…but damn I wish I could get seeds from these two (probably never happen lol)

2 Likes

After I read that I was thinking the same thing! I never wished for seeds until I started growing. Now when I get something thats not mine… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I ain’t for get you bro. Had some big hw assignments come up. Ok. So first, I make my butter with trim and larf. I do 3.5 oz. Of dried sugars etc for a lb of butter. I always use unsalted butter btw for my krispies cheesecakes etc. Food process decarb all that (I also decarb in a Mason jar in oven keeps smell down a good bit). Then hit this recipe up. I’ve done it a good bit and its pretty fun…mastering rolling it up takes time but its not crazy. Lastly I use heaping tblspns if butter. This gets incorporated in the cream cheese and 1.5 on the vanilla to cut into the terps a little. Lmk if u try it out! Toffee is also great to make. Minimal ingredients and I think the high hits you faster cuz its just sugar and butter essentially. I’ve had times the toffee hits my tongue and I’m like yup this is gonna be a wild ride :rofl::sunglasses::v:t5:

2 Likes

@TheAlchemist
Thank you very much!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

You’re crushing it as always. Embrace the journey no matter where it leads. I’m grateful for every run every mistake, success, tough decision ya know. Your passion speaks for itself and they’re looking :muscle:t4: as always :pray:t4::v:t5:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words but I definitely wouldn’t say I’m crushing it… yet…but I am fully invested in it and committed to trying to get some really bomb ass bud. Hopefully I achieve that this round🤞…oh and sry I can’t like anything pumpkin…lol

1 Like

Everyone got fed till run off (for the first time this grow although the newer chronic Widow barely got runoff) with Jack’s tonight with silica blast and milk (cuz I’ve seen a few lil gnat things) phd to 6.4 and about 1300ppm …8 gal between all of them. Haven’t checked the runoff yet cuz I ran out of time by lights out (6-2 schedule) so I will check it in the morning. I did decide to remove the metal screens but I have kept the tomato cages in place for support later on🤷

3 Likes

Its about 40 days of veg now… wonder if I shouldn’t consider flipping the 5 big girls and move the younger chronic widow and solo cups over to the 4x4 to veg longer and maybe just stay over there cuz the whole switching back and forth question from the last grow…the 5 are starting to approach (a couple tops have passed) the top ring of the tomato cages which are about 13" above the soil and roughly 40" below the light

6 Likes

Looks great.

1 Like

It’s the 45day mark…really considering flipping these… :thinking:

6 Likes

Just fed them all 80% strength Jack’s cuz last water only runoffs were pretty high …1st 4gal pH 6.4 ppm1000, 2nd 4gal pH 6.5 ppm 1100 (also threw in remaining half gal of snack from a couple days ago) and 3rd 4gal ph6.4 ppm 1000 each one distributed evenly between all of them. Ppms start out lower but the pH up Jack’s em up pretty quick

3 Likes

Your plants are looking great, filling the area nicely. Are you going to flip them soon?

Also Can I get your thoughts here?

2 Likes