Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Much appreciated it does

3 Likes

It’s what @Low showed you it’s normal, rot is like the bud is dying from the inside looks kinda like webs magnified

bud-rot-marijuanabud-rot-featured-346x188where-is-gray-mold-found-on-cannabis-plant-bud-rot-1

2 Likes

So here’s what I came up with from the 4 girls that got chopped today, each line is a branch weighed after trimming fan leaves and dead growth… All washed and hanging

3 Likes

That’s what I took off of all of em

2 Likes

All the ever clear evaporated and this is what is left…guess I’m gonna scrape it up and melt some Tootsie rolls and see what happens

6 Likes

Nice haul!

1 Like

Dude, look at that resin!! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Looks like about 10g of resin

1 Like

Yeah I just hope the bud is good…guess maybe these Tootsie rolls will give me a slight idea… although I am putting the whole amount in the single recipe…to see what happens

1 Like

Here’s the pan of Tootsie rolls…minus one …was poking air pockets with a fork

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ha…well if I knew ya I’d say you could have em…cuz unfortunately I’m not really feeling anything…I just ate a second chunk 5min ago👎…but I think it’s a fail

1 Like

Im thinking that funky one is probably no good… really hope the other ones are

1 Like

Don’t edibles take a few hours to peak?

Also, if you got a minute can you check out the trich pics I just posted. A few people have said feed again and wait, that they should bulk. Not so confident in what I’m looking at. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fo real!! I’d slow down and wait. I’ve made the mistake of thinking a edible is :poop: and I had more, then 2-3 hrs later I regretted that decision

Worst cotton mouth and anxiety EVER……

2 Likes

I’ve almost never had much of an effect from edibles

1 Like

Feeling anything yet?

1 Like

Idk…they taste like an edible or other chocolate type edibles I’ve had before…but don’t feel anything…so I ate another one🤷 that’s a 6g, 7g and 7g piece now in about 2 hrs

1 Like

Keep us posted

1 Like

Well it’s pretty much a fail at this point I think I mean I used almost double what the recipe called for as well…for me personally👎…idk anyone with a low tolerance that could try em

1 Like