Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

I think it will be fire. Even if the foxtails aren’t genetic it should be some killer bud. I wouldn’t be concerned with it. See what a proper cure will do for the bud. Might surprise you.

2 Likes

I was under the impression you don’t have to cure for edibles…or do u mean keep some and cure it… idk I could just to see I guess

Idk bro, I mean you put a lot of time and work into it. It it really bothers ya cook it up, but save some for the cure, ya know?

1 Like

Also worried that in my frustration that prompted the end of those may have been early for the lone ranger…she’s huge…ugh I just wanna know if they’re good :confounded:

2 Likes

Don’t stress. You won’t know til it’s dried and cured, and I bet it will still be good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hoping it’s alright :crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like

Have faith. I bet it’s better than most the sh!t you can buy around town.

2 Likes

All the big girls except gold leaf furthered their training last night …I went a little light on them in caution

Chem Dawg

Green Crack

Chem Dawg 2

LSD

And the gold leaf that didn’t get touched

2 Likes

Idk I may take the chronic Widow from the solo cups and make it a big girl since I think I ruined the one I have…

Are you battling gnats?

1 Like

Not really, I put 3 on top of each one and there are very few on them

1 Like

Very good. I had a heck of a time with them. I bought those same stickys and used them the same way. I would have hundreds

1 Like

I do give milk with the “snack”

1 Like

That’s why I asked. I ended up controlling them with @yoshi recipe with the milk. Helped tremendously

1 Like

I think you’re being to hard on yourself. I bet that smoke will be fire :dash: :fire:

It looks great to me…

3 Likes

It looks so weird… literally just like a million lil foxtails up n down the stems …doesn’t even look smokable imo but I could be wrong🤷

1 Like

I zoomed in on the buds and they look pretty solid. That little foxtail on the tops will not hurt the final buzz. The best things are not always perfect.

Once they dry and cure and you finally have that first toke I’m sure you will feel proud and pretty high lol

3 Likes

I guess only time will tell now ha…I do hope I’m wrong

3 Likes

Its ALL smokable my friend! Smokable, smokeable… ummm, damn, burnable? I’m stoned

3 Likes

Well 4 of those branches got clipped and gonna attempt to decarb it in a few Mason jars…weighed 142g (wet of course)

2 Likes