Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

Yup give that one a good glance. Try to look at older calyx.

Hollow stems are always a good sign in my opinion. Not sure if it helps nute uptake or nah. But i do know it happens to happen on my favorite smokes

2 Likes

So those pics are from two different girls…here are 3 different tric pics from each one of them in order 3 from one 3 from the other …each in different spots on the girl. I feel the trics show they can wait but im pretty sure they’re foxtailing and its getting pretty far along in life, will be 15-16 weeks for all of them up for chop next Wed! Idk…i think i may just do all 4 and leave the lone ranger for a bit cuz shes stacking up like crazy and see what i come out with at this point…? :thinking:
20210624_2205_001_0.000|690x388

3 Likes

guess i mis-counted thought i did 3 of each…lol guess i took the last one with my sniper rifle :laughing:

3 Likes

Shoot it!! They look ready to me @JamJam

2 Likes

I do think that 4 of the 5 will be getting chopped the 30th… The last one (lone ranger) is still looking healthy and growing so I will leave that one for a bit yet

1 Like

Well in typical fashion with my program things have changed again…all 5 GG autos are now in 3-4 days of dark and drought and then they will get chopped. Aside from it just being enough already i found some fn nanners on one of the 4 in the 4x4 and after closer inspection it seems the lone ranger is starting to foxtail also so i’m just done with them…chop em, let em dry/cure and see what i get i guess…focus on these new photos. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: im so disappointed right now…hope its a decent buzz at least in a few weeks

2 Likes

Foxtails are mostly from genetics and there’s nothing you can do about them, the only reason you don’t see foxtailing when you buy weed is because the auto trimmers cut them off. Foxtails don’t affect the quality either just how the buds look, unless they are from heat stress but heat stress changes the quality even if you don’t get foxtails

3 Likes

Everyone got fed Jack’s tonight…it seems all are sorta slow growing but looking good otherwise I think. … Idk how long to wait on the one I fd up…

1 Like

When you chopped the chronic widow did you leave anything at the nodes?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what TF I did wrong…I did the exact same thing I did to the first 2 the only exception is I let it grow to 7 nodes instead of 5 and I topped it at the 4th node not the 3rd…I’m like dumbfounded cuz Im pretty sure I did the exact same thing to it I did before to the other two…if I did something different idk what it is…

1 Like

Odd. I mean it looks like there are only fans there. Live and learn, the rest are looking great!

1 Like

I try and dedicate time but have a lot going on right now …I fd it up one way or another… Yeah definitely keep learning… while I don’t know the actual outcome of the autos yet I really do hope I can get these fems better in the end :crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the progression bro. Also did you get the traps on Amazon? Are they easy to manage?

1 Like

Yes I did get em there …they’re easy to manage so to speak but kinda a pain to get the paper off and not get ur fingers stick, double sided tho so I use one side at a time then flip it over and peel the other paper off and set it down …but effective also…and pretty cheap

1 Like

And yes I’m looking forward to and anxious about the progression as well …I haven’t touched any of them since besides moving a few Staples out a bit …I think it’s approaching time to top and clean up again and hope I don’t f$#@ them up

1 Like

The chem dawg 2 is super cool looking it had/has alternating nodes so it has 3 tied down/spread out not the typical 2…

1 Like

2 Likes

Certainly don’t feel “brag-worthy” but the funky one got the chop today since it was already very dry when they all went into dark…its washed and hanging for a few days then I will attempt to make edibles with it… a Tootsie roll recipe I got off here…hopefully it’s not a complete waste.

5 Likes

Looks good! All for edibles?!

1 Like

Yep the whole thing …it’s like a whole plant of foxtails it’s fd up…I don’t even know if it’ll be good

1 Like