Not really a "topic" but more of a 1st time grow journal

I have a new Lil baby that has come up out the dark into the light :sparkles:the last 3 days now and she already is noting her second set of fan leaves , like geez the other two is not up out the darkness yet , I’m hoping zweetletooth and sonic screwdriver come on before this dispensary seed take off by itself .

3 Likes

Can hardly wait until I can take a pic like that!

That’s some fine looking ash there my friend.

1 Like

So idk what’s goin on with one of the youngest plants…its over 6 weeks old and just now starting to pre flower and has shot up above all the other plants! So I bent all the taller ones to the side …

1 Like

Got my 5x5 set up, waiting on the 600 rspec and filter then these 5 will move over there

Shes like suripse mofos! I’d be like :person_fencing: let’s dance lolol

1 Like

Lol yep I’m like hell yeah this mf been marinating for 6 weeks its gonna be my best one!

Got the new 600r spec hung in the new 5x5, just waiting on the filter and 4 of 5 of the girl will move in! (upload://5toCxdtw5SQIMj0niMqIR9aI0GC.jpeg)

3 Likes

Very nice!

Well the oldest two are 8 weeks old today, moved them and the other 2 with buds into the new 5x5 under the new 600rspec. I built a new stand for them so they fit nice and have room

2 Likes

Idk what’s goin on with the 5th one, almost 7weeks old and now starting to flower…so I left it by itself in the 4x4…now just waiting for my new beans to get here!

2 Likes

And I switched the light schedule to 6/2

One of the two oldest ones can barely support the buds, gotta brace/tie up the branches…yet its twin is literally frozen in time for weeks now… everything just sittin doin nuthin, buds are airy and no substance like the other 4 plants…pistils are fat, fluffy and white no aging at all…does anyone know what the deal might be? @Bobbydigital @Covertgrower @Eagles009 @yoshi or anyone else?

@Brobdab @TheAlchemist @Turbonelson

Were these autos? If shes been like that for weeks I’d say it’s an issue with the pheno and one of two things will happen. One she will run and yield u nothing (I’d turn her into eddies then) or two shes taking a siesta and will run stupid long on you. How much light is she getting??? Looks stunted tho.

1 Like

Yep they’re all GG autos…all 5 have been together until tonight living the same life at 16/8, after moving them tonight I now switched to 6/2

1 Like

Its sittin under the 600rspec now

1 Like

Oh I’m tracking now…(faded)…she just a late bloomer if shes now starting to flower. Slower flowering autos can be a good thing cuz you can get em huge, train em out. I’ve had a few that take a pause, build a second round of focusing on roots then jump into flower. When theres good flower growth then a pause I’d start looking at pheno, shock, etc. Otherwise let her ride :sunglasses::muscle:t4:

1 Like

@TheAlchemist …no the late flower one I am not concerned about I think it will be a badass plant just late plus I have been defoling it along with the others and it has so many tops/buttons its gonna be nice and will be by itself in the 4x4 to do its thing…I am talking about one of the two oldest ones which are now in the 5x5 under the 600rspec, it started to flower around week 4 like the others(besides the lone ranger at 6-7weeks) and formed buds, just barely started sugaring but then just like froze in time and hasnt changed in weeks. Idk it’s under the new light now so maybe that will make a difference :man_shrugging::thinking:

1 Like

No reason for them to get 18 hours with that badass light. They can easily hit their DLI in 12 hours. I’d give them longer rest period and just go 12/12.

1 Like