Not healthy looking

Can some please tell me what is the problem is with her?
These were both started same day??

1 Like

Looks okay to me. Maybe let the soil dry out a bit more before watering again. There’s a big difference between the two pots. One looks real happy and the other not so much.

1 Like

Dropping the plant on the floor probably didn’t help much

2 Likes

That will definately slow everything down. She will bounce back as long as it’s a photo. If it’s an auto that would make for a not so great grow.

You working on a living soil?

2 Likes

Yes the soil is 5 gallons of coco 5 gallons of compost 3 gallons of worm casting 2 gallons of perlite. 2 cups of rose and flower I cup of ouster shell 1 Cup of azomite.
As far as the plant it’s called blue dream I think is auto flower.
Is it I have that and critical purple Home Grown Medical Cannabis in California - Documentary - YouTube

Is blue dream a auto flower. And can some send me a like on the difference between photo and Autoflower please

Critical purple is a auto I think. ???

2 Likes

Is this an Auto Flower soil recipe that you are going off of, or is it something you came up with?

1 Like

Did you plant clover intentionally, or is that because of soil?

1 Like

Good question, while clover is an excellent source of nitrogen kinda wondering if all those roots are competing with each other? Would like to see what someone with more experience had to say about it.

1 Like

Clover is a great cover crop and nitrogen fixer, and I know big outdoor growers that use it after the harvest to fix a bunch of nitrogen back into the soil for the following seasons grow, but you maybe right in assuming competition. I do know however, that people that use living soils and no till method will sometimes use it, but that is a refined skill.

Agreed, but usually it gets crimped tilled harrowed or otherwise turned into the soil to add the ammendment. Not left growing that I’m aware of. Just curious…

2 Likes

I think as a beginning grower that keeping things simple in my opinion is best and not to create to many variables

2 Likes

The clover is great for the soil. I also use hairy vetch for the same thing nitrogen and buckwheat to add the phosphorus. Trim it right into the pot as it gets too long. Kind of have a ecosystem in the pot. Beneficial bacteria breaking plant matter down, mycorrhizae fungi helping the roots feed, worms eating the decaying matter, pooping and moving the nutrients throughout to the pot. I make something like super soil for the intial grow. After the first plant cycle I reuse the same pot for the next grow. Just have to added some top dress nutrients. It is a little tricky to learn the how and when the add nutrients. I didn’t just jump right in. It kind of evolved into what I do.

4 Likes

There supposed to be feminized???
At lest that’s what they said

Intentionally

I watched this video

I did it intentionally
So I wouldn’t have to be adding nutrients
I’m one of those who always think more is better lol

1 Like

There’s a few clover that seem bleached. I don’t know if there to The light or what but the girl looks good

At lest I hope it’s a girl ??