Not growing, seems stalled

here is the pic I thought I had with me earlier. do the domes need holes in them?

top cup–humidity dome does not need holes. mist when it gets dry…early and late in day.
bottom seed cup------does need 3 or 4 small holes on the bottom for drainage.

once hatchling has third set of real leaves…and roots all over the inside of the cup…time to transplant to 5 gallon container…if regular photoperiod…or 3 gallon if seeds are autos.

hope this helps make things more productive …:cowboy_hat_face::v::vulcan_salute:

Finally starting to show signs of improvement.
Hard to believe it is day 16, but will see how she does from here out.

How they lookin @Steve420? Should have taken off now

Sorry, thought I posted it here, yes it is taking off now. someone else suggested starting autoflower directly in final pot, what are your thoughts on this?

That without a doubt is the best plan. Hard to not overwater in the early stages… but saves the shock ive given every auto ive transplanted

1 Like

I have been ready some about compost tea, sounds like it is quite beneficial, but so many variations. do you use it? I’m growing both autos and photos this time. what would you suggest?

I normally use fish emuls. Teas are a convenient step up from there i suppose… see quite a few using them and to great effects.

Im guessing ur trying ur hand at organics? If so Real Growers Recharge is a good investment to keep ur microbe herd high. And @Budbrother has been on my ass about trying Thrive.N. Its made from the same things as fish emuls but powderized and VERY cost effective. Essentially u brew it like a tea as well.

Have u selected soils? I LOVE Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Needs no nutes thru most vegs.

I have fox farm ocean forest on its way now. I’m not worried about going fully organic, just looking for ways to help out the plants. maybe I’ll wait til after using the fox farm to see how things go. I currently use the fox farm trio for nutes as well as calmag. nothing else at this point, but I always seem to either burn some or fall behind on nutes, havent got that down pat yet.

Its a tinkering thing. No big deal on organic or no. Just a suggestion. The trio has its perks. N feeding to each plants preferences is a learning game. Its less about the nutes and more about their finicky preferences then alot of people know. U cant really feed perfectly until AFTER uve grown the strain a few times. And even then, phenotypes…