Not flowering white widow auto

Just an update. Shes flowering. Still stretching

4 Likes

How’s it going so far??

Ended up having a pretty good plant. Pulled it a little early so I know for the one I have in now.

Added another sf1000. Also changed my lighting to 20-4 and also used a flower enhancer. This is my latest widow and I think she will be a great plant

4 Likes

There’s a love hate relationship I have with these autos. These are at day 21 and my confidence is always shakey at this stage. I kinda hate that I’ve made it work before and I’m nervous now. I’m shaky on my ph and ppm so I’ve ordered cheap metres so I can check my run off. I got a new tent and am hoping to get another 2 monsters. I’ve also got another sf1000 making it 3.

You’ll only get better and better each time.

I’ve also had your frustration at Autos not automatically flipping over into flower and am on the homeward stretch with one right now. I’m curious, how long did total amount of flowering time take on that first White Widow that didn’t flip until you changed light schedules?
Her buds aren’t NEARLY as fat as I’d expect and like for nearly 7 weeks of flower…
I’m also not expecting the best yield off her because I took her away from my big light in my main tent and out her under my old blurple in a separate tent. I wasn’t willing to lose DLI on my other plants just to get one to flip, and I’d been told that if I did 12/12 only long enough to make her flower then put her back under 18/6, she would likely reveg or herm - which are quite obviously undesirable outcomes! :flushed:

I’ve found stripping all the lower growth and feeding an early flower booster is key which is what I didn’t do with that one. Should have. Once I started doing that I’ve pulled over 9 oz off my next one. Especially seeing that the stuff removed never forms properly anyway. And I couldn’t be bothered trimming it up haha

I also read somewhere that autos can be manipulated by running a longer light time. My next girl I changed my light cycle to 20/4 and it seamed to speed her up abit. My 18/6 plants were taking up to 14 weeks to be ready

2 Likes

Is that total age, or 14 weeks of flowering?
My ladies take on average 6 weeks of seedling/preflower and then another 8 to 10 weeks of flowering.

That’s a huge number! Congrats!
Was that a Photo or an Auto?