Not 100% its deficiency, Light burn?

Slurry test, how is that done?

2 Likes

How to Test Soil Using the Slurry Method
1 Gather some soil from the test area.

2 Take the homogeneous sample and add equal parts of soil and distilled or deionized (DI) water in a 1:1 ratio. So, for 25 grams of soil you would add 25 mL of water.

3 Stir the sample for 5 seconds.

4 Let it sit for 15 minutes.

5 Start stirring the sample again after 15 minutes, and take your measurement with your ph pen.

2 Likes

That looks like A: Bugs or B: wind damage.

Do you have a fan blowing on them directly?

Thanks for the tag @nodurxshn :wink:

2 Likes

of course …you and silvaback203 are my goto for soil stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did, i have raised the two hitting back wall now, not directly onto plants…

1 Like

Status report today?

2 Likes

ohh im curious as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok someone or two may have mentioned status report!!!

Yes sirs, I have learned from my mistake… i have apparently OVERWATERED…so i had let them sit since last Wed… up till this morning… I also have learned not to be so quick to turn the light intensity up! Burning of the leaves…
So, I pondered a little to think of a way to get rid of that nice build up of moisture, I created in the bottom of the pot… and decided that i needed a way to get air to circulate underneath the pot… kinda hard to explain, look at the photos… so all that and more reading, and realizing that i need to let them bitches do there own thing and not try to tell them what to do… sorta like being married… hmmm, I’m single…
So to get what you wanna see, I might have slightly gave too much water again, should have waited till tomorrow morning, had to work so time was sorta limited… anywho, i gave the bushy plants 1/2g cal mag 1/2g water, at ph 6.4 … good runoff occurred… not worrying about ppm with this grow. It doesn’t appear that it had hurt the plant in anyway, maybe made it grow two fold today looks bushier than this morning… anywho…

So the big fan leaf is the one that was damaged and had the dark greenish color… they all were dark greenish apparently as you can tell with the new growth color…oh yeah the one big leaf, if you look a little further back my LST seemed to discolor the stem???
Again thank you all, i will have more questions this grow seems to be evolving rapidly… and I’m still Lost4sure!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like