Not 100% its deficiency, Light burn?

2 plants in the same res both fem photos, tented indoors,1 plant on the left side is getting these tiny pin holes and its random but only on the left plant …same res right plant never a single leaf like this , the only major difference is on the left side above the affected plant is a green pad hanging for co2 …is it possible its dropping humidity onto the leaf and then the light burning a hole …because when i look under a loupe it looks like tiny burn holes. anyone seen this before i started goin through a lot of posts here to see if i could find something similar but a lot of the other pics look like legit deficiency …im not so sure thats what this is …but i dont know

1 Like

I see those white spots I would take a hard look for pests

4 Likes

Look under leaves for pests. If you have Jack’s dead bug, start it. u can use it through flower

1 Like

i had a similar issue.

i never figured it out, got worse, i over fed thinking it was a deficiency…mistakes were made… we dont talk about that sad day…

3 Likes

thanks for takin a look …its not bugs …those micro “white” dots and really micro holes you can see through each one of them and they have a dark black circle around them each one, i thought my light was torching them so i turned it down 40% i had this same exact probblem in a previous grow …finished flowering just kept removing affected leaves but id love to find out whats causing it …too much humidity maybe? i keep trying to think of what ive changed from when i started to see this but its been happening over 3 seperate grows all identical …it all started a few grows ago when i got a SF 3500

1 Like

LOL ouch …i have quite a few days i dont talk about :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you had your rez PH out of range at some point it’s likely that was the cause. The other plant is simply less sensitive to a PH departure.

FYI that CO2 generator is really not going to help your grow.

3 Likes

lol the increase was very marginal, pretty sure my cats breathing supplies more co2 :stuck_out_tongue:
a very well respected grower talked me into trying them out then a month later told me there garbage, its all these dang affiliate programs got people pushin garbage

4 Likes

i would bet you just nailed it, come to think of it thesse issues did start to arise when i switched to AN ph +/-

1 Like

I’m sure plant is fine. Plants get scruffy leaves for a number of reasons and most are benign. We get too wound up over our babies haha.

I will say I like a green canopy all the way to harvest as it means a healthier plant IMO. I just took two down and was happy with the canopy color:

10 Likes

i agree 100%, its not a big deal i trim affected leaves most of the time its usually only 1 or 2 leaves in the same area of the plant its just driving me crazy seeing the same issue for going on 3 harvests and i still have no clue whats causing it …i let one plant go and by the time i chopped it looked torched but still produced and was amazing quality

2 Likes

I am thinking some day, maybe, hopefully. I’m not quite there yet.
Beauty!

4 Likes

I think u have pests on ur plant maybe spider mites or something like that,i would carefully check ur whole plant with a microscope for pests

1 Like

Literally this is just you being wound up about your babies. :joy::rofl::v:

By the way friend, I’ll be getting some fems to you soon so you can have a cull-free grow (fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: there’s no herms anyway)

1 Like

LOl i know, i get in my own head about issues sometimes when i should know to let it play out if its not a major issue …that leaf damage has been happening over multiple grows and mutiple plants in the same reservoirs only 1 will do it and only in flower …its just super weird …but im gonna go with me doing stupid stuff like not pre diluting ph buffer :stuck_out_tongue: …right on graysin TYVM good lookin out as always, im waiting on the next shipment peanut butter breathe x purple haze, green agent, tai runtz x orange bruce (f2), and tropicana grapefruit x red diesel …but as soon as i get it ill have some headed your way as well :slight_smile: , im still waitin on my zombie dream fem seeds all i have is regs right now i dropped one already and it looks like a bushy dude but we shall see lol, and im still hunting for runtz x f1 durb x gushers :frowning:

Im having the same issue right now, not sure what is going on…

Dont suppose you know the answer do you… no bugs found under leaves … thinking overwatering… i did raise the light…

2 Likes

it looks like incorrect ph…whats you ph levels at?

1 Like

Well, i had thought it was at 6.8, but introduced nutes last week and didn’t check that… this morning when i watered, i was thinking it was a cal mag def… so i added only cal mag to the water. I did however check the ph and got it at 6.5 before watering… hoping this eill fix the problem

2 Likes

im new to soil, but that looks identical to the issues i was having due ph being too high, i would do a slurry test. let me get you a professional :stuck_out_tongue: @Graysin need some help here.

2 Likes

Ive just been looking at all the deficiencies on the internet and its pointing to magnesium def

2 Likes