In case you are interested, this is a Northern Lights clone from a mother grown from Sensi Seeds. It spent about a week in shade outdoors to get it acclimated to brighter light. Then it went into a 5 gallon bucket of Miracle Grow Potting Soil with embedded time release nutrients, in my new shower grow chamber under a 400 watt HPS lamp. (Then I found this place and got edumacated!) All I gave it during veg time was water. My tap water ends up with the right pH when it hits the peat in the soil, and has lots of magnesium and calcium already.
When it reached 21" high, I switched from 18/6 to 12/12 lights. It stopped stretching at about 44", which is just about as high as I can adjust my HPS lamp leaving 14" of space. I gave it a little bloom fertilizer over the next weeks. Treated aphids with dry ice and spinosad.
Now I’m giving it a final dry ice treatment to kill any remaining bugs and then I’ll chop. I have a nice wheeled cart from Costco my wife wanted for drying. Then into the jars for a week before adding the Boveda packs. I am planning to harvest it branch by branch so I can reveg the bottom back into a mother.