Northern Lights Flower - 2nd Installment - SCROG

Tea it will be

I have to come up with a ideal on what to do with plants. The CP is starting to stretch and the photo is about half the size Need to set up a net for the autos
Thought about moving them but then they would have to adjust to less light.
I have 4 HLG 3 at 4000 k and 1 at 3000 k and the mh 600 that I just put a HPS bulb in that there all sharing now

Set the net an then weave them into the squares?

1 Like

Don’t move them?

Rather not move because of ventilations

1 Like

I couldn’t get back to you yesterday. What I meant by saying “set the net and weave them” is to actually use the net as a training tool. Weave the plants’ tops through the net and from one square to the next to establish and maintain the height of the canopy. Set the net refers to the height at which it is tied off to the tent poles.

3 Likes

Got it thanks
Since I switch over to that full spectrum HPS bulb I am seeing problems. Heat for one some leaves turning yellow at bottom of BD and they appeared to stop growing. The autos are still good
Blue dream is really condensed the run off on fox farm is high 2400 ppm any suggestions I thought of switching back to the veg MH and run that till the end

My PPM is normally 2000+. Do not know HPS or MH. Through it out to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks seen some where ppm should be around 1200 for flower that’s why I was concerned. Information overload. Lol
Thanks again
Flower seems a little harder then veg ?

Is it true you should turn the lights off for 24 hours to get the photo to flower?

No. Simply changing to 12/12 cause it flower. It may be used in extraordinary circumstances. Like, an auto that isn’t flowering like it should.

1 Like

Thanks again

Going through a heat wave here lucky to get under 84 with lights on

We have been hot too. 9:30 am lights on since 12:30 and it is 79, tent door open and AC turned down a notch.

1 Like

Got to get a portable ac for basement. Heard bad reviews about them
79 is ideal ???

Mid 70’ to mid 80’ ± a few degrees

1 Like

Things are moving along. Here are a couple of shots comparing last week to today

This is frosty No. 5 She is the largest of the 4
Watered 7/8 with CalMag, Silica boost and molasses. Watered 7/12 with week 5 FF trio flower nutrients. This would be the last week for Grow Big which is the nitrogen booster. I have to ask @Myfriendis410 about nitrogen going forward. Also added a small amount of molasses. Sweeten these girls up and a little shot of potassium.
Ph in was 6.41 and out ranged from 6.52 to 6.69. Runoff ppm ranged 2130 to 2380.
Have to share their progress @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @Bow4Buck @anon84397802 @Arrow @Audiofreak @Budz420 @Cannabian
Enjoy the rest of your day.

9 Likes

Lovely pics!!

I was just admiring yours… Thanks

What are you using for a camera?

A Canon EOS Rebel XTI. It is probably 12-13 years old first generation

2 Likes