Northern Lights First Photo Grow

Damn touch screens and big fingers on laptops - start over
The last update was 5/12 so time for another. Accomplished a couple of things this week. The 3 that were ready were transplanted to their final 5 gallon smart pots. Also, the same three were topped a second time. I created a separate topic and did a step-by-step post on topping if you care to check it out Northern Lights Second Topping Illustrated
The basics - here is my log from where we left off

I am trying to do a better job with PH (more about that later)
Here is my PH log. I PH the water based on how much I will be using that day / next days or so and what I will be watering. Currently have 1 Amnesia Haze, 1 White Widow, 5 Jack Herer auto seedlings and finally, the 5 Northern Lights. Yummmm…

I also checked runoff for future reference. Here are those readings.
I have some concern with the high 7.26 PH of the runoff. That leads me to the soil mix for the NL.
This is the soil mix I am using. On the bottom are two slurry test results. I need to rerun the slurry test now that I have some distilled water
PH on both test over 7. The one on 5/12 didn’t look right so I reran on 5/13. The PPM seams more reasonable given using primarily FFOF. 7.41 is to high for cannabis. thoughts, comments I shared these results with @Myfriendis410 and I was instructed to shoot for water PH around 6 to offset the high PH values.
I would like to add something that would effectively reduce the PH. without adding additional nitrogen. Garrigan’s soil recipes calls for adding powdered humic acid. Any one have experience adding this?
To be continued…pictures and rest of update