The last update to my journal Northern Lights First Photo Grow was 5/27. Having to create this thread because of picture upload problems all of us are experiencing.
The key event is on 6/1 I changed to 12/12 light schedule (day 55). Since 5/27 I have trimmed / pruned out the bottom 1/3 vegetation and minor LST to spread the branches out.
I put this rack in this morning. Hoping it makes pulling runoff samples easier
I switched from well water to rain water collected off the garden’s shed roof
I have given them a couple preventative doses of CalMag. Also, two one gallon watering with 2 TBS of blood meal tea. The second time I added 2 TBS of Humiv/Fulvic acid concentrate. They also received their first Fox Farm Trio nutrients at 50%
A finally, the 4 PLC photo boost strips have been added to the tent. They are set at about 75-80%.
I didn’t want the driver in the tent